Topic: FA Trophy

2-1 victory away at Barrow. New player signed from Stevenage on loan and started, James Ferry. Good in the channels apparently.....
Best news was the return of Ben Tomlinson from injury. Came on as sub. At one point it was feared he'd be out for the season. If we get 75% of his pre-injury effort he'll lift the team and change their fortunes.
Only 578 people were persuaded to attend, 30 of them from Halifax. You've got to admire someone who'll schlep to Barrow in this weather to watch an underperforming team in the FA Trophy. Well, I say admire, pity may be more apt.
Anyway, a win is a win and they're in the next round. Town won the competition in 2016. Be nice to get a Wembley trip with Hannah. Few quid for the club too. Won't get carried away on current form.
Boreham Wood at home on Tuesday night and then Sutton at The Shay on Saturday. Tickets bought for Harrogate away on Boxing Day. 4-6 points should get a few of Fullarton's back...

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: FA Trophy

Dover got a late draw at Havant and Waterloovile.

Replay Tuesday.  The slog of non league and we are in a relegation scrap.

Aim Low and miss...

Solihull Moors at home.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

They are playing well at the mo.

Aim Low and miss...

Didn't say they'd win.... wink

But they might!

Aim Low and miss...