Topic: Last Purchase

Today I bought this for £50, down from £85. I want it indoors, she wants it outside. it's about knee height.

Just look at his face. He'll be here when I've gone.

What's the most recent thing you've bought? Could be anything...

https://transcon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RS03276.jpg

Re: Last Purchase

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSNsFDqskakkzwB7YYq6glwqUdF_6Ua5nXqhGAdvXYQSNI020&usqp=CAY

$20s worth of regular gasoline, about eight gallons. Cash transaction.

Human kindness is overflowing

A rear,drivers side light bulb for the car at Halfords yesterday.
Paid for them to fit it too.
I'm getting a right lazy twat these days, besides it was fucking freezing !

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Pork. Leg of.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Sharp's Atlantic PA. Three bottles for a fiver.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

A curry, Aagrah. Chicken Chatt and Chicken Accra with 3 pints of Kingfisher and a Garlic Naan.

Expanding Man wrote:

Today I bought this for £50, down from £85. I want it indoors, she wants it outside. it's about knee height.

Just look at his face. He'll be here when I've gone.

What's the most recent thing you've bought? Could be anything...

https://transcon.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RS03276.jpg

Im guessing your lass won and its outside looking at that photo

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Overpriced pint of beer; Brudenell

"We are The Fall"

Got lad some Deakins trainers and some Trespass hiking boots in the Factory shop closing down sale.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Upstate Stock Convertible Fingerless Glove / Mitten (Glomitt), today, whilst trying to buy stuff for other people..

Now yer see me..
https://www.betinalou.com/images/rz_p140978-upstate-stock.-navy-glomitt-upstate-stock.-navy-glomitt.jpg
Now yer don't..
https://www.betinalou.com/images/rz_p140979-upstate-stock.-navy-glomitt-upstate-stock.-navy-glomitt.jpg

#DoTheDai \o/

Paracetamol, ibuprofen, Sudafed. Morrison's Wickersley. Tis the fucking season.

Nembutal numbs it all
But I prefer… alcohol!

3 big bottles of Starapramen, a bottle of Isla Negra Merlot and a bag of carrots from little Tesco to go with the Sunday dinner.

CharlieG wrote:

Sharp's Atlantic PA. Three bottles for a fiver.

Just opened one of them, very very nice.

I don't mean one of yours before you go and check.

A sliced loaf 8 slices (you normally have a choice of 2, 4, 6 or 8 slices in most shops here), and a litre of milk, semi-skimmed. Two packets of crisps for when the kids get home from school.

Admittedly these are not quite as exciting a purchase than a knee-height luminous snowman for inside or outside the home that will be around long after I have gone, but the choice of slice options was a highlight for me yesterday.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

A round of teas, hot chocolates, pop and assorted cakes for the kids and in-laws in the Baltic cafe on Saturday. £19.20.

"I'm not very good at being a hedonist... ...must try harder"

A train ticket to Liverpool that I never used.

Chicken chop suey, Crispy chicken balls, egg fried rice, sweet and sour sauce, chips and prawn crackers.  From the China Chef on Grammar School Lane.

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

Chicken chop suey, Crispy chicken balls, egg fried rice, sweet and sour sauce, chips and prawn crackers.  From the China Chef on Grammar School Lane.

Crispy Chickens Balls? The dirty bastards...

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

According to an email I have just bought a green woolen Coatigan.  I should really log myself out of ebay at home.

People are Twats

Three records today- Neil Young Songs For Judy, Van Morrison Moondance & R.E.M. Out Of Time

Struggling In The Vortex, With My Jacket Made of Goretex, It Fits Wonderfully

£70 quids worth of deisel and it barely got the tank to 3/4 full.   Fucking austerity.

People are Twats

space wrote:

£70 quids worth of deisel and it barely got the tank to 3/4 full.   Fucking austerity.

Thats one thing i noticed in the summer, the cost of fuel is ridiculous in that there Engrand.

The mother of all scissors by leatherman for the father in laws chritsmas present. Be just the job for around the farm yard no prunning his tomato plants.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push