Re: Smoking - cost of

danpiesley wrote:
space wrote:
Rudi wrote:

We used to have a cig machine in my house when I was growing up. The club man used to make them. All my aunties and nana had one. Like a small cabinet with a drawer at the bottom. You'd put two ten pence pieces into two slots at the top and pull the drawer out, ten Embassy Regal.

I stopped in 2007. Used patches, which gave me spectacularly vivd dreams; zombies, vampires, epic chase scenes. I used to look forward to going to bed every night. Best thing I ever did, giving up tobacco. Like being let out of prison. Can't seem to jack weed in though.

Not got much liking for the weed they have nowdays.  It's too demotivating.  I liked to get up and do shit when I'd had a smoke.  Not smoked for years though but every now and then I get a craving for dooby.  Some nice black, pollenated leb, or some trippy double zero.  Kids today don't know what they've missed out on.

You may want to investigate a local dealer.  You can pretty much get anything you want and it is not far off 1980's prices.

I bought an ounce of red leb in the summer for £100.  It was really mellow - a lovely high, just enjoying music and being on the same wave length as the other people partaking.  Very social.

I've been offered zero zero, squidgy black and even liquid black.  It seems to be making a comeback.

Out in the sticks it's skunk or nowt.

People are Twats

My man lives in Kinver.  In the sticks.  Also another I know lives in Clee Hill!!!

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:

My man lives in Kinver.  In the sticks.  Also another I know lives in Clee Hill!!!

Clee Hill?  That's just up the road from me, up past Bell End.  And yes, I chuckle every time I go past.

People are Twats

Ha ha ha - Got an old friend who lives in a caravan up there.  Seems there is an abundance of caravan parks full of people dropping out.

Lucky bastards - although i've not visited him in the winter!

Aim Low and miss...

Rudi wrote:

We used to have a cig machine in my house when I was growing up. The club man used to make them. All my aunties and nana had one. Like a small cabinet with a drawer at the bottom. You'd put two ten pence pieces into two slots at the top and pull the drawer out, ten Embassy Regal.

I stopped in 2007. Used patches, which gave me spectacularly vivd dreams; zombies, vampires, epic chase scenes. I used to look forward to going to bed every night. Best thing I ever did, giving up tobacco. Like being let out of prison. Can't seem to jack weed in though.

Old mate of mine is the same. He smokes it in rollies though and I said I suspected it was the tobacco he was addicted to, not the actual weed. Sort of a 'referred' addiction

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'