Topic: Villa away

Two form teams, should be a snorter. One of my fave away grounds. In their side with the boy.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Villa away

I think Villa are sti scared shitless in this division.  Still don't think they should be there.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Thu 20 Dec 2018 11:53 am)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Think we'll lose this one.. Long as we respond post WBA, it'll be no big deal.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

2 - 2. To them.....

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:

2 - 2. To them.....

2-2 but to us.

People are Twats

Massive club Villa.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Prutton picking Villa 2-1.  Isn't he supposed to be presenting instead of puntering now?  Impartiality my vanilla flavoired, tight suit wearing, ex-hairy cunt.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Who knows!! Would take a point now. We score first we win

Tough test this. They’ll be going at us for sure. If we get a point I’ll be happy enough.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

I’d like to see Hernandez in the hole Clarke on the left and alioski on the right. From what I’ve seen Alioki seems happier that side and he can assist Shackleton defensively. Hernandez can run less and be clever more in the middle and Clarke can be precocious on the left with a solid fullback behind him. I also consider Halme at the back just to get Phillips back into the metronome role.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

I have this as all even Steven at 2-5 to us..

Bamford hattrick

#DoTheDai \o/

They are averaging 2.36 goals per game at home, 27% matches with clean sheet. Looks like we have a good chance of scoring for one thing.

http://www.tablesleague.com/teams/aston_villa1/

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Got a ticket in Leeds area off a lad . Got to break my jinxing away games (Blackburn And wba ) games. Anything but a defeat , will do me . Start of 4 games in 10 days, will put a tremendous strain on our slim squad. It would be a miracle not to pick up more injuries in this period. 12 points up for grabs , 7 wouldn’t be disastrous .

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

Got a ticket in Leeds area off a lad . Got to break my jinxing away games (Blackburn And wba ) games. Anything but a defeat , will do me . Start of 4 games in 10 days, will put a tremendous strain on our slim squad. It would be a miracle not to pick up more injuries in this period. 12 points up for grabs , 7 wouldn’t be disastrous .

Oh FFS!!!

Make sure you give to charity in the morning or something.... Need to break this hoo-doo

Funny feeling about this one. Villa can be flakey and they've had 3 draws out of 4, all with goals. They won't park the bus. I'm hoping for opportunities and Leeds nicking it, 2-3 ( maybe even 2-5 ? )

If we can't be optimistic now we really are fucked. Away win.

Human kindness is overflowing

placidcasual wrote:

We score first we win

This.

We don't and we don't.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Cutsyke wrote:

If we can't be optimistic now we really are fucked. Away win.

Er, we are Leeds, innit.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

I'm going for us in this one.
Apparently Ayling is back much sooner than expected, we ll see.
A NOW TV pass for a month will cover Villa, Forest and Derby matches, plus any other games you want to watch, but no red button access for the midweek game.
I normally cancel it straight away, otherwise it will roll over until the next month.

________________________________________________________________________________

zicoslovechild wrote:

A NOW TV pass for a month will cover Villa, Forest and Derby matches, plus any other games you want to watch, but no red button access for the midweek game.
I normally cancel it straight away, otherwise it will roll over until the next month.

There's a NOW TV £12.99 for one month Sports Pass offer running.  Google it.

People are Twats

Interesting how much we pay out now for stuff isn't it.. BBC license fee, broadband, tv, Netflix, Spotify, sports package, pay per view on top (just shelled out 20 bar for Warrington fight) and mobile phones...they've really done a number on us haven't they

Anyway I'm going 2 all

space wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:

There's a NOW TV £12.99 for one month Sports Pass offer running.  Google it.

Cheers Space, they sent me an e-mail yesterday, but I thought that might be because I had been a customer before, if it`s available for everyone £13 for 3 Leeds games is a bargain. It also will include Man City v Liverpool and Celtic v Rangers, it just depends how much you want to watch. Shame there is no interactive service, otherwise there`s the Blackburn game as well.

________________________________________________________________________________

scootay wrote:

Interesting how much we pay out now for stuff isn't it.. BBC license fee, broadband, tv, Netflix, Spotify, sports package, pay per view on top (just shelled out 20 bar for Warrington fight) and mobile phones...they've really done a number on us haven't they

Anyway I'm going 2 all

I`m out tonight, hopefully the Warrington fight will be on in the pub. His last fight was "free" if you had BT sport, but pay per view when you`re already paying for the extra channels is a piss take, but if the demand is there, people will pay it.

Who do you fancy in the fight? After the Selby fight I've come to the conclusion I know nothing about boxing.
Not on Twitter anymore so if anyone has a working link Is be grateful.

Human kindness is overflowing

I don`t too much about boxing, but seen both of their last fights and I think Frampton will win.
I know he has lost to him since, but beating Santa Cruz in the US was something I doubt Warrington could have done.
I hope I`m wrong.