Topic: Blackburn (H)

It's sold out, the team's on a high, but the winter session is not without its usual yuletide yips. Have we given anyone a tonking on Boxing Day?

2-0 us..

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 26 Dec 2018 3:28 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Re: Blackburn (H)

As much as I want to be confident about our current trajectory/ progress, I find it difficult, neh impossible. We are Leeds aren’t we and disaster is always stalking us. I would like to say that today is the day we unleash a goalfest the likes of which Elland Road hasn’t seen for 45 years, I would like to say that, but just can’t. 2-0 Leeds, both in last 25 mins

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

I got Jack Clarke to score anytime at 4's - can't go in on a score prediction or even a single on us winning (more to do with us being in form and top of the league, prices are shot), but I have a good feeling about this lad and happy to put a couple of pence on him..

#DoTheDai \o/

Im well looking forward to this. They usually bring a few.

Alas, they stfilied us at Ewood, might be an attritional affair.

There will be 1 goal innit

Difficult first half hour followed by an assured, dominant display. 3 - 1, us.
At least that's what I dreamt....

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

3-1, they score first after we batter them without scoring. The on come clarke and roberts to get a  on a goal each, roofe winner.
Now back to watching Queen live from 75, Brighton Rock guitar solo. Fuck Awwwwwwf!
Merry xmas!

Back to earth with a bump, 1-1. This is the point where we're at the bar and you say, 'Isn't that thingy?' and wander off mumbling 'miserable twat' under your breath.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

They'll deffo score, set piece most likely so two goals required. Klich and Alioffski.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Not quite sure what Harrison did in the last game to get a start for this one?

And we're off.

Own goal.

1-0!

Fuck sake

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

This one petering out then?

"I'm not very good at being a hedonist... ...must try harder"

Christ Almighty!

Everyone OK?

Jaysus!

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Don't think my heart can take many more of this ????

This Leeds team

scootay wrote:

This Leeds team

This. Team. Innit.

What the fuck just happened.

Norwich draw too.

Harvest wrote:

Back to earth with a bump, 1-1. This is the point where we're at the bar and you say, 'Isn't that thingy?' and wander off mumbling 'miserable twat' under your breath.

I was quite smug until the 90th minute. Jesus, they never give up. Great entertainment. Jannson is having the time of his life. Roofe getting his just rewards for all the hard work. Where's Pierce these days anyway?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Heart stopping stuff.
I really don't care what league we play in ( I rarely watch the Premier League these days. There's those with a chance, the midtable regulars and those fighting relegation, it's pretty boring) if we have players with that spirit.

Human kindness is overflowing

Didn't hear the game, was at relatives with my Blackburn-supporting sister (don't ask). I heard they had scored and told her, calmly, and we then carried on talking until my brother came in to the room to say Leeds had won 3-2. I cidn't believe him and insisted he showed me the final score on his phone.

Unbielsable.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Didn't make a predication because I just couldn't see it what with Blackburn so damned stubborn and Leeds wanting to fly. Don't they fly well eh ? Wow, fifty points at halfway. I'm dreaming right ?

Unbelievable spirit to win that one.
Not sure what the ref saw for their penalty and judging by the non reaction of the Blackburn players not sure they did too!
BPF really has to do better for their second and we really need to sign another keeper to keep him on his toes.
Roofe?... outstanding again and hands up those who would have taken a point at 2-2.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!