That's tonight's takeaway paid for.

People are Twats

Re: Hull (h)

Derby, you beauties....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

We can’t keep conceding early goals at home, allowing teams to get men behind the ball  .
Apart from the goals I can’t remember bpf having to make a save. Hull played a good game , won their individual battles.
Clarke might start the next 2 games.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Rudi wrote:

Looks like Grosicki might be coming off. That's us fucked then.

He looked dangerous today, had Jansson on toast two or three times.

Ull well worth the 3 points. Fans were good too

placidcasual wrote:
Rudi wrote:

Looks like Grosicki might be coming off. That's us fucked then.

He looked dangerous today, had Jansson on toast two or three times.

Ull well worth the 3 points. Fans were good too

He's turned it on since the beginning of December. Which means he'll be off in January.

That's one of the best away performances at our place for a while. Not pretty but just stuck to a game plan. They soaked up pressure with everyone behind the ball and relied on quick counter attacking.

We gave too many balls away, Jansson was sulking, Roofe man-marked, Klich mis-firing and by the last ten minutes, little structure. Had to happen at some point, their fans were loving it!

Last edited by Harvest (Sat 29 Dec 2018 8:42 pm)

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Three new signings... Well we need them !! Not a bad day to lose though.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Results were generally kind today so no real harm done.
As stated by others had to happen sometime so better against a Mickey Mouse club than one of the other contenders! (Snigger).
Isn't Bowen one we're after?
Cupping his hand to his ears after the goals ?....how novel!

Three players?  Not quite, but another keeper and someone to replace Saiz definitely needed.

Need a reaction against Forest.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

We Seemed to lack drive  and aggression ATM. Looking at the the first month we were faster to attack, lots of one touch play which caught  opponents out. Now we are much slower in the  transition  and teams are packing defences, making it harder to find space.

And is  it me or is Klich currently a waste of space? Not tackling or creating. How about trying roberts in that spot, better movement.

Defence wise I'd rather have shackleton at RB and Ayling CB and get  Phillips back to the shielding position, maybe droP Forshaw, who's been giving it away like Joan Collins in the 70s.

BTW V surprised MB pulled Ayling especially as skipper, although I'd rather have a midfielder as cap... Need to win or draw Vs Forest, otherwise it looks a lot like last christmas.

All that being said we create loads of chances every game...just need someone to finish, so hope Roofe doesn't go to Newcastle and Bamford comes back soon!

Last edited by Fiery jack (Sun 30 Dec 2018 1:55 pm)

You made me Google Roofe to Newcastle, didn't realise they were after him - seems they are.

Harvest wrote:

You made me Google Roofe to Newcastle, didn't realise they were after him - seems they are.

Mmmm Interesting and by a strange coincidence we are linked with their reserve keeper who is not for sale.

The old Leeds would have arranged a transfer deadline swap of Roofe for Darlow to send the fans apoplectic. Followed by a club statement to convince us that Darlow may go on to  achieve as much as Ronnie Sinclair.

If roofe had a say in it I doubt he'd go to Newcastle ffs. A team teetering above relegation with a manager who keeps saying they're gonna get relegated

Yep I was thinking the same- why go to a club already struggling
that’s been for sale 2 years and nobody bought. Benitez doesn’t give s fuck- have u seen his pressers? Like mickey rourke  with a death wish.

I always wished we’d got  Dwight Gayle- lethal against us - they swapped him for rondonfor the season.  Sad face

Fiery jack wrote:

Yep I was thinking the same- why go to a club already struggling
that’s been for sale 2 years and nobody bought. Benitez doesn’t give s fuck- have u seen his pressers? Like mickey rourke  with a death wish.

I always wished we’d got Dwight Gayle- lethal against us - they swapped him for rondonfor the season.  Sad face

I would agree, only problem is he gets injured filling his pools coupon in. He`s got as many as Roofe this season, but not sure his body could handle Bielsa`s training; he was injured yesterday.

________________________________________________________________________________

Pools coupon, Joan Collins - might have a bottle of Cresta later.

It`s nearly new years eve, H.
Can`t you stretch to a bottle of double diamond.

________________________________________________________________________________

Been on Younger's Tartan since Christmas Eve, could do with a change.

I agree , get Phillips back in front of the back 4. I think a lot of the slow transition is down to Foreshaw , he always seams to have to check and turn, then pick his pass .
Just got a party 7 open .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Can't sell Roofe, unless Bielsa thinks he's not prem qiluality and he can use his little black book to replace him and screw £15m out of Newcastle.  I agree we need Phillips out of the back two, maybe Halme is worth a go whilst Cooper is out (2 more weeks?)

Moff to look for some Gratton bra pages in the bushes.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Sun 30 Dec 2018 8:58 pm)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I think Roofe could cope with the premier league. Turns out MC bought one or two decent players after all. Gayle seems to be one of those too good for this league not good enough for the top flight types.

Always had you down as a Worthington E type.

Human kindness is overflowing

* - Skips football dialogue - *

Just popped in a Skoal bandit

"We are The Fall"

Can of Gold Label. Vesta curry.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

4 pack of Breaker and Mushroom Toast Toppers

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:

* - Skips football dialogue - *

Just popped in a Skoal bandit

Skoal Bandit? That sounds like a 3-wheel Czechoslovakian automobile.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Some kind of mouth tobacco. Advertised briefly on TV. Ended up getting banned in some parts. Still might be.

"We are The Fall"