Re: QPR Away FA Cup

Revieswhites wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Lewis Baker is like the midfielder your Gran might have bought you for Christmas. Can we take him back to the shop and get something we like in the January sales? Hope she still has the receipt..

Pleased for the young lad Halme, could be a Weatherall like player.

Also Pearce and Clarke getting a run out against a full strength championship team cannot do any harm.

I'm happy to give Schteeeeve Maclaren this one, safe in the knowledge that we'll be watching premiership football again before he will be..

Pearce got subbed 30 minutes after coming on, which isn't good for him, do you really need to sub a sub, isn't this the second time Bielsa has done this to him ?

I think he did it to him when we (Forest) played you at your place.

Is Pearce the one who looks about 12?

Last edited by danpiesley (Mon 07 Jan 2019 10:59 am)

Aim Low and miss...

danpiesley wrote:
Revieswhites wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Lewis Baker is like the midfielder your Gran might have bought you for Christmas. Can we take him back to the shop and get something we like in the January sales? Hope she still has the receipt..

Pleased for the young lad Halme, could be a Weatherall like player.

Also Pearce and Clarke getting a run out against a full strength championship team cannot do any harm.

I'm happy to give Schteeeeve Maclaren this one, safe in the knowledge that we'll be watching premiership football again before he will be..

Pearce got subbed 30 minutes after coming on, which isn't good for him, do you really need to sub a sub, isn't this the second time Bielsa has done this to him ?

I think he did it to him when we (Forest) played you at your place.

Is Pearce the one who looks about 12?

No, thats his old man, he looks about 7.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Looks like your Gran got a refund...

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.