Topic: Grazie

Usual year end praise for Loose Lips and CBIT for making the effort with this place. There'll be a little something in your January pay packets from the lads, nothing major like.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Grazie

Seconded

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Indeed.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Great job lads.

Cheers lads , it’s the only forum I do . Get a lot of joy and great recommendations. We seam to have more lurkers than ever atm.
What they all so frightened of ?

To stand aside is to take sides.

Thanks to all involved who keep this place going and of course each and everyone of you for posting

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Yes, eyebrow salute gentlemen.  Let's put a few pounds in the kitty for future issues maybe.  I'm sure i have before, if not I'm hugely embarrassed into overegging it.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I go on Facebook (under a different name) and have a twitter account (that I never use). Why? Because this is the best one!

Happy to help keep it going, if that's what's needed.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Thanks to you all for posting. Still my favourite forum on the web.

Amen. Get a lot out of this place. Films, books, tunes and, most importantly, to know some genuinely good people.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Yes, cheers lads.
I think this site is excellent, even after all these years.

________________________________________________________________________________

I only go on this.  No word of a lie, I don't subscribe to any other forum at all.

Cheers lads.

The upgrade is pretty much there with some tweaking.

I just need to sort the youtube links and we are good to go. All the other links, images and quotes are now working.

I'm going to pick a day late January with CBIT and we will move everything over.

A mate at work has sorted us new hosting because Heart have been shit this year. The new software will be ace for phones and iPads so I'm looking forward to switching over.

If there's any cash well spend it on securing the site (not that anyone's got anything on here worth k nicking.

Later's 2018.

Loose Lips wrote:

Cheers lads.

I just need to sort the youtube links and we are good to go. All the other links, images and quotes are now working.

I'm going to pick a day late January with CBIT and we will move everything over.

A mate at work has sorted us new hosting because Heart have been shit this year. The new software will be ace for phones and iPads so I'm looking forward to switching over.

If there's any cash well spend it on securing the site (not that anyone's got anything on here worth k nicking.

Later's 2018.

ahem *android* ta

Tis truly a labour of love gents x

Loose Lips wrote:

Cheers lads.

Later's 2018.

Could do with a reminder on how to contribute.  If "reminder" is appropriate in my case (I genuinely can't remember).

CBIT wrote:
Loose Lips wrote:

Cheers lads.

Later's 2018.

ahem *android* ta

Tis truly a labour of love gents x

All devices welcome, naturally.

Will it run on my Commodore 64?

People are Twats

Atari ST / Amiga and above only.

Soz.

Loose Lips wrote:

Atari ST / Amiga and above only.

Soz.

Favouring the twin accumulator 680(n) series chips over the 6502, eh?  You're my kind of nerdcore.

People are Twats

Yes a great forum genuinely get some great info on here, music, films, books,beer a bit of football, really well run, keep it up. Didn't even know you could contribute. Cheers.

Billy Hunt Billy Hunt Billy Billy Beleive!

Barely 8.30 here... Mrs FK asleep on the couch, dinner postponed, bed beckons in about 10 minutes...Never worked as long or hard in my whole life.

Thanks for all the posts, still love getting to read everything on here...  sorry I cant post as much as I used to.

Prosperity and health to you all and your families for 2019

La Gauche Caviar / Toronto Ted / Franz Klammer SC

Last edited by Franz Klammer SC (Tue 01 Jan 2019 5:31 am)

I didn’t know you could chip in . Been freeloading for 10 years or more.
Put some details up of how to help funds lads .
Happy new year all .

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

I didn’t know you could chip in . Been freeloading for 10 years or more.
Put some details up of how to help funds lads .
Happy new year all .

Er, this. Might have a few chocolate coins left over from me stocking.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

You can't gents.

I'll speak to CBIT and sort something.

A grand collective. Many thanks for keeping it going.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.