Re: Wrexham Teen Gangs of the 80s

0308391 wrote:

The Cambrian were kicked out of the Gresford Colliery club, I made a few bob repairing the changing huts after them. Was it after that game? Can't see the benefit in it all myself; losing a good pitch with a clubhouse to make money for the club for "a bit of fun"   and people think I'm soft?

And you lot are with Lindsay in his quest to own part of WFC? AND you wonder why I have a problem with that?

Grow up lad!!

Here we go again eh grandad.

Get your facts right before spouting your venomous shite.

I only put ObL in the picture as to where the FL (that your oppo is so fascinated with) were drinking at the time and the location of the shindig with Saughall back in the early 80s.

The venue was Gresford, not Pandy where the Gresford Colliery club is you fucking fruitcake so The Cambrian did not lose a good pitch with a club house due to the behaviour of some hot heads in Gresford did they?   

As for supporting Lindsay, where have I given my support to him?

Grow up lad!

The irony of it, take a look in the mirror sunshine.

Feel free to carry on cunting yourself off, its even more hilarious than my drunken rant on RP last week.  Whats your excuse Mr Knowfuckall?

Last edited by Jones the Steamed (Wed 14 May 2008 10:26 pm)

“A little dab'll do ya.”  Brylcreem getting in to the 21st century.

What interest does obl have in the FL?  Everyone knows that they drank in the dogs... when they got into trouble after fighting there with Oldham they all got their mummies and daddies to help them out. Of the young ones that got involved I sat on some of the referal panels where their mummies brought in big folders full of paperwork like they were solicitors   for referal panels ffs!!!

Whichever way you look at it the Cambrian had it all going for them at The Colliery club and blew it all because they couldn't behave.

ObL has no interest if you read his post, but the Cambrian was always an FL pub wasn't it? remark  seems to suggest that he thought that the Cambrian and not the Dogs was their preffered hidey hole.  I merely answered his query.

The Oldham incident was played out on Chester Road as Oldham were drinking in the Dogs at the time and the FL made their way by bus from the Egerton o King Street to meet them a good 5 or 6 years after the Dogs had been abandoned as their home pub.

If you don't know what you're on about, I suggest you put a great big chunk of humble pie in your gob and shut the fuck up to try and preserve some dignity as you are only adding fuel to the fire sunshine.

Go back to where you came from eh.

Its not because you think differently, its because you're a bit of a tool who thinks that brandishing degrees as intellectual weapons will gain kudos for your antagonistic bile along with other unsavoury habits that you'r unfortunately afflicted with.

Try some of your famous psychology to self analyse yourself and fathom out where the inferiority complex came from, theres a good chap.

Last edited by Jones the Steamed (Wed 14 May 2008 11:10 pm)

0308391 wrote:

The Cambrian were kicked out of the Gresford Colliery club, I made a few bob repairing the changing huts after them. Was it after that game? Can't see the benefit in it all myself; losing a good pitch with a clubhouse to make money for the club for "a bit of fun"   and people think I'm soft?

And you lot are with Lindsay in his quest to own part of WFC? AND you wonder why I have a problem with that?

Grow up lad!!

... you know, if you hadn't left the second paragraph in ther, I wouldn't have replied ... why do you insist on bringing it up and squeezing it into every fucking posting ... get a grip man

Oh don't. I have a valid point in that the people that take such offense at me not wanting that guy at the club have certain opinions on a group which, despite showing great vocal support for the club, did many very silly things and often gave less than a positive example of Wrexham fans.

Your only beef with me is my view on one person as is the same with the others who insult me at random, even when I say nothing. Please afford me the privalege of providing you with a reason for your abuse.

did many very silly things and often gave less than a positive example of Wrexham fans.

Your only beef with me is my view on one person as is the same with the others who insult me at random, even when I say nothing. Please afford me the privalege of providing you with a reason for your abuse.

You're not  exactly a very good example of a Wrexham fan judging by the way you've conducted yourself since arriving here.

You presume way too much and keep putting your size 10s in it as you have done in your latest quote.

My beef with you is that you're a bit of a pillock who has started abusing me for no apparent reason.  Trawl back through your posts and you'll find that it is you who started having a pop at me not vice versa.

I don't give a fuck what your problem with Lindsay is either but to drag him in to every post you contribute to suggests you're obsessed with the man.

Grow up lad.

0308391 wrote:

Oh don't. I have a valid point in that the people that take such offense at me not wanting that guy at the club have certain opinions on a group which, despite showing great vocal support for the club, did many very silly things and often gave less than a positive example of Wrexham fans.

For the benefit of bemused onlookers, this individual was banned from the most popular message board used by Wrexham fans after posting a series of personal details. These even included threatening a pregnant woman at one point.

Finding this message board, he has continued to post personal details in a similar vein.

I'll leave you to judge the agenda and motivations from his rants. It's all rather sad really.

'Paraguay isn't a country, it's an obsession'  Juan Carlos Herken

0308391 wrote:

Fine, you have your opinion and you are obviously more than entitled to hold such an opinion. But to be quite honest, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think of Lindsay and since Lindsay isn't on this board and since the conversations in question have fuck all to do with Lindsay, the Trust or the future of Wrexham Football Club I think, as Jones said, your constant bile towards him seems a tad obsessive.

Not sure about Wrexham gangs, but I'm sure I saw ObL giving it large in Carlisle last night ...

On the pitch on the pitch on the pitch

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Fair play. This board is now worse than Red Passion.

ObL69 wrote:

On the pitch on the pitch on the pitch

We got some free biscuits from sky last night. Bet Bridges was well chuffed with the set up, but redeemed himself with a rendition of MOT.

[url=http://www.bluecatering.co.uk][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/lee_dsu123/th_logo.gif[/img][/url]

Hope you werent late for your sandwich run this morning.

Made up for you mate, good luck at Wembley.

I should imagine if you've got the final tickets sorted if you managed to get one of the 1600 for last night.

Last edited by Jones the Steamed (Fri 16 May 2008 8:12 pm)

So Cooley, what is your name?

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

PM off Cooley, what a man.

Mate, Cooley here. Apologies if what was said upset you. Firstly, what was written was six years ago. Secondly, it was about events that happened THIRTY years ago.
I've deleted what I think may have annoyed you.
And anyway, it was such a long time ago, dude, and memories are so vague. We were kids....
Apologies again. Let's move on.
Peace, Cooley.

Come on, keep private messages just that.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.