Topic: Christmas Watch

Has the advert for the Arndale Centre in Bradford with those robotic elfs by the escalators been on after Crown Court this afternoon?

"It's Christmas time in Bradford, It's Christmas time in Bradford, in the Arndale Centre for all the family..."

They had some cheek putting that on Leeds TV I tell you - but we knew that Chistmas was but 3 months away when it did.. big_smile

#DoTheDai \o/

Re: Christmas Watch

Already got Chritsmas stock in Costco I noted last week (when it was still just August!!!)

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Christmas we usually collect the yearly subs for OMJ, it's very democratic and is always great value at GBP 1.50 per post for the year.

Cheques can be made out to Cutsyke, Ash The Pash, Sunglasses Ron Holdings, you might not be able to squeeze all of that on, so just shorten it to C.A.S.H. and send to The Sexual Harassment Club, Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan.

Your support and subs are appreciated.

Happy New Year!

#DoTheDai \o/

Ahh but do they have Christmas in Japan or some other pagan ceremony

"Well so could anyone"

heyho wrote:

Emperor's birthday on the 23rd of December and that's it, although he is a direct descendent of a sun god, so in a way it departs slightly from the Judaeo-Christian system. But we all go out and get smashed up on beer and sleep in the next day, when we we should be out chopping up Chinese and Korean people in the name of the one true living god..

#DoTheDai \o/

Joe Strummer once told me he was a bit miffed that Geldof hadn't given him a bell for that single.

http://twitter.com/@sabotagetimes
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/

king of the slums wrote:
heyho wrote:

Emperor's birthday on the 23rd of December and that's it, although he is a direct descendent of a sun god, so in a way it departs slightly from the Judaeo-Christian system. But we all go out and get smashed up on beer and sleep in the next day, when we we should be out chopping up Chinese and Korean people in the name of the one true living god..

Emperors birthday you say! will he get clothes?

Heading for the door.

Throw those curtains wide,just one day like this a year would see me right.

david harvey's monkey wrote:

Joe Strummer once told me he was a bit miffed that Geldof hadn't given him a bell for that single.

I bet he felt similar to I did on Sunday when you and Cheggers were on Trimwatch.

Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity

Ad's Website

Ad wrote:

I bet he felt similar to I did on Sunday when you and Cheggers were on Trimwatch.

let it go mate , let it go

It'll chew you up for the rest of your life otherwise

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

Probably a digital

(I will get mine)

It's biscuit time

Fucking advert for Disney's Christmas Carol on TV tonight.

Fuck me in both holes, it's September 23rd and Disney are doing Chistmas Carol the cunts!

[i]" Smashed off her eyes on 'charlie powder' several years ago, Una - (Lionel's rival, Wurzel's Woman, companion of Cliff) took a fancy to a young sound technician."[/i]

king of the slums wrote:

Emperor's birthday on the 23rd of December and that's it, although he is a direct descendent of a sun god..

Now that's just nepotism.

Eating tofu and hating it.

And that's just name dropping of the highest order.  Do you refer to Richard Attenborough as "Dickie"?

Eating tofu and hating it.

I read somewhere that Lizzy Windsor celebrates Xmas on the 24th.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

spacecadetdave wrote:

And that's just name dropping of the highest order.  Do you refer to Richard Attenborough as "Dickie"?

Well Joe did once say to me as I enjoyed a pint with him (well a few mouthfuls of a pint if I am perfectly honest) that he wasn't too pissed off at the anti whatever campaigner that had just chucked some liqued over his head making his hair go green. Then off he went as busked of us all.

"Well so could anyone"

Anyone up for a pint or going to the Smog Monsters on new year's day?

#DoTheDai \o/

steaua bukkake wrote:

Fucking advert for Disney's Christmas Carol on TV tonight.

Fuck me in both holes, it's September 23rd and Disney are doing Chistmas Carol the cunts!

The Disney Channel is run by robots though.  No actual person is involved in the running of it, they just put a big fucking tape on on Jan 1 and it never fucking stops all year, randomly playing sugar coated US propoganda to our children.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

king of the slums wrote:

Has the advert for the Arndale Centre in Bradford with those robotic elfs by the escalators been on after Crown Court this afternoon?

"It's Christmas time in Bradford, It's Christmas time in Bradford, in the Arndale Centre for all the family..."

They had some cheek putting that on Leeds TV I tell you - but we knew that Chistmas was but 3 months away when it did.. big_smile

i loved that advert, always wondered why the merrion could look like that.

What news of the Bradford Arndale Centre's Automatons?

#DoTheDai \o/

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=X4uLZcaRXcU was the tune the Bradford Arndale used..

#DoTheDai \o/

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qyhZ9_eXCHM/Sy_gCxGSRPI/AAAAAAAAD9U/N8JhLxs9DUc/s400/santa_cross.jpg

#DoTheDai \o/

Is there still an Arndale Centre in Bratford?

#DoTheDai \o/

Two secretaries near me have started to play fucking Christmas songs in the office.......

If one of 'em wasn't so fit I'd have smahed the fucking iPod by now.....

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

king of the slums wrote:

Is there still an Arndale Centre in Bratford?

Oh, yeah. It's a young offender's institution now....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Trier Christmas market started last week. Don't get it myself. A bunch of garden sheds cluttering up the main squares full of shite that you can get from the chinese supermarkets in Spain for a 10th of the price. Plus loads of wrinkly old germans moving in slow motion, all standing outsidein -5 temperatures clutching a half frozen sausage mit brod and a styrofoam cup full of Gluhwein, or shite wine that nobody wants infused with a few spices to take the taste away and heated up, but not hot enough so that if you don't neck it within the first 30 seconds will freeze your fucking lips to the cup. Bit of old silver birch chopped off at an angle with a picasso santa face on the stumpy bit, 15 euros anyone? Bah. Fucking humbug. The one in Leeds was actually better 10 years ago. The Luxembourg one is even more pathetic. Luxembourg. Fucking hell. Full of lawyers and girly bars. And a pub called the white rose run by a geordie.The Lord Nelson was shut down last week by plod cos of drugs. May have to go back, get it checked out, before the mogadon that is Trier life does me for.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality