Topic: Clark's Minster Moor in Mustard

Bought some for £25 from Clarks outlet in Cas..

Eldest daughter says clown shoes, younger daughter says shoes like people in Holland wear..

They are pretty yellow, I've failed to post a picture but consider this the latest episode on my quest for crazily coloured footwear.

Last edited by ObL69 (Wed 18 Mar 2009 12:30 am)

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Re: Clark's Minster Moor in Mustard

Nearlyveldts.

Great shoes.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

That's it. Polyveldts. My old man had a pair back in the 70's..

Minster Oberon are closer to the Polyveldt.

Minster Moor are the geezer version of the popular Funny Dream model available up to women's size 8 - in navy blue too. Imagine them with cords you big bargain hunting casual...

*pulls kagoule hood really tight and flattens down point*

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

These bad girls?

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/s-gallery/cabinet/img47386106.jpg

Anyone remember them Duffer Yoji shoes, like a Dutch meets Chinese Opium Dealer shoe, loved them but got many a "spacker" comment in them.. roll

#DoTheDai \o/

Those are the babies.. But on Coleman's English mustard yellow..

ObL69 wrote:

Those are the babies.. But on Coleman's English mustard yellow..

Obl69 , did you get them at the freeport , did you notice if they had size 9,s mate .

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

I did get them at Freeport.. I didn't specifically notice 9's but they definitely had other sizes. They have them in a darker brown as well, which would have been a 'safe' choice.

Happy hunting.

its these babies http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-Clarks-MINST … dZViewItem

look sound to me smile , gonna take a look tomorrow i shall report back

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Thats the picture I was attempting to post up... well done.

The brown ones they've got come up on a couple of Japanese sites if you google Minster Moor..

HJ, they come up a full size too big mate. Try before you buy if possible.

If no joy at the outlets call Clarks in Street and see if they have any in the warehouse. I've had them for mid thirties with about a fiver for postage.

I'm usually a 10 and a half, thats the size I bought. Real comfy so far...

Straight to the source at lunchtime, at the Factory shop in Street, Zomerzet.

Picket up the ones in Brown for £25.00, lovely. Also some of them Natalies for £29.00.

You lot want to get down there, loads of stuff, Geography Teacher Specials £42, Desso's £29, Wallabies £29.

I was nearly walking around with me knob hanging out waving it around, a gold mine. cool Plus they have got Barbour & Rohan there Plus there is two factory shops. I only got round the one mind.

They had the yellow ones in, fuck me they aint half yellow.

I am just a common breed

Don't suppose you've got their phone number have you?  I generally only take 20 mins for my dinner and think I might struggle to get there and back in that time big_smile

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

Not sure if you are jozin z bazin but try 01458 443131 and ask for mail order dept - they will stick a bit on for postage but I'm sure it covers a couple of pairs.

Would recommend Minster Oberon - the only pair of shoes that make my feet look smaller.

Blue Lou Boyle wrote:

Don't suppose you've got their phone number have you?  I generally only take 20 mins for my dinner and think I might struggle to get there and back in that time big_smile

I would still suggest a visit, try going on holiday to Cornwall & you will pass it on the M5, The glastonbury turn off.

I am always tempted to take a days holiday & go to the mythical barbour factory shop in Jarrow to get some jackets for £30. But her in doors wouldnt be happy roll

I am just a common breed

Only thing you'll get in Jarrow for thirty quid are polo shirts and some knitwear - and hats or hoods. Think all those deck shoes are gone now?

Jackets are more but a good saving. Samples and seconds are good.

luxury_scruff wrote:

Only thing you'll get in Jarrow for thirty quid are polo shirts and some knitwear - and hats or hoods. Think all those deck shoes are gone now?

Jackets are more but a good saving. Samples and seconds are good.

It should be pointed out that I did walk out of the Barbour shop in Jarrow with an International for less than £30- as well as 3 jumpers at 10 quid each and a waxed hat for free as part of some offer they had on...but on my last visit, walked out with nothing.
Thats the Jarrow gamble..

Yes. I take your point. The Jarrow gamble for me was which turn-off from that roundabout at the top of the A19 do I take.

Been four times I think and have come away each time with something be it for me, a lady or my son.

Not been in a long while now. Got a dryfly ultra for around the seventy mark. Reversible Ayr for low numbers and Durham stowaways for mid price.

Best one was the zipped cuff utility marked as a second.

luxury_scruff wrote:

the only pair of shoes that make my feet look smaller.

danke

Was talking to an ex work mate the other week.  Same day Terry Waite was in the newspaper. I was reading IT when she met me in the pub and she reminded me of her 'Terry Waite ordeal'

She's ordered a sofa to be delivered back in 1991 and unluckily for her it was the same day Tezza got released from captivity.  Wall to wall coverage on the telly while she was trapped indoors waiting for the sofa men.  Torture indeed.

Anyway one of the facts she remembered was that during his time in captivity he was given a pair of size 7 shoes to wear - he is a size 10

Not sure if some of the kidnappers got off on the sight of Tezza in size 7 stilettos but for some warped reason I just had visions of you in size 7's when reading your post neutral:|

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

luxury_scruff wrote:

HJ, they come up a full size too big mate. Try before you buy if possible.

If no joy at the outlets call Clarks in Street and see if they have any in the warehouse. I've had them for mid thirties with about a fiver for postage.

I just found some in one size too small on J-mail order, is it safe???

50% off as well, is it safe?

Is it safe?

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080313/unwatchable/marathon-man_l.jpg

big_smile

Fuck it, buy em and stick em on the Bay with an Osti tag if not... tongue

#DoTheDai \o/

Wore these in yesterday, in mustard, a full size smaller and I'm really impressed, they definitely hug the soles of your feet.

I'm with OBL69 the mustard is the way forward, the browns might have been lost on a few people, too normal looking for a mad looking shoe.

They look like Kickers..

Thanks for the sizing recommendation LS, one size smaller, fits fine..

[i]" Smashed off her eyes on 'charlie powder' several years ago, Una - (Lionel's rival, Wurzel's Woman, companion of Cliff) took a fancy to a young sound technician."[/i]

Wallabies and others on sale at Schuh.

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/sale_main_frameset.asp

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Timberlands for best. Loakes for work.

Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity

Ad's Website

I wore my Minster Moor to work on Friday.. cue mass* hilarity at Hull. Some bloke called Jimmy Bullard(?)asked me if I got a paddle with them... then they all went off to change into their white pointy toed D and G 'tennis shoes'...

*all except for one Caleb Folan who said he liked them. Leeds lad, see.

Last edited by ObL69 (Sat 29 Aug 2009 8:55 pm)