Re: Transfer Rumours

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Only went to one match when I was over there for a few months - Sendai v Kashima I'm pretty sure it was

I remember the drive from Utsunomiya was about 4 hours but the experience was more than worth it!

Utsunomiya, home of the gyoza, love that place, proper countryside. What were you doing out here?

I did 2 x 3 month stints working for my then employer,  GSK,  in Imaichi

I had a car and drove there every day from Utsunomiya where i based myself as it's a cracking city with plenty of great places to eat and drink.

Countryside was great as you say,  some lovely spots.  Visited Nikko obviously and had a few thermal spas - did some walking and got mugged by spurious sulphur clouds

As you say,  gyozas were awesome as was pretty much everything

Said it before,  I would go back tomorrow if I was single with no kids

You could have been stuck in Tokyo and down Roppongi every night, but places like Tochigi is where it's really at, real Japan that.  Bet it was a right laugh, not many English speakers out that way and sure you turned some heads smile

snake hips

king of the slums wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Utsunomiya, home of the gyoza, love that place, proper countryside. What were you doing out here?

I did 2 x 3 month stints working for my then employer,  GSK,  in Imaichi

I had a car and drove there every day from Utsunomiya where i based myself as it's a cracking city with plenty of great places to eat and drink.

Countryside was great as you say,  some lovely spots.  Visited Nikko obviously and had a few thermal spas - did some walking and got mugged by spurious sulphur clouds

As you say,  gyozas were awesome as was pretty much everything

Said it before,  I would go back tomorrow if I was single with no kids

You could have been stuck in Tokyo and down Roppongi every night, but places like Tochigi is where it's really at, real Japan that.  Bet it was a right laugh, not many English speakers out that way and sure you turned some heads smile

I loved it - have some great stories from it

I stayed in a hotel and never had dinner there once - God knows what i was eating some nights (food wise smile )

Utsunomiya will always have a special little place in my heart

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Bartley and Gestede both out for three months.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Skit, the weapons!

Orta saying we're siging a "Big Suprise" form Asia. Wonder if it's inter continental shaped and from Pyongyang.

Last edited by placidcasual (Wed 06 Sep 2017 8:39 pm)

placidcasual wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Skit, the weapons!

Orta saying we're siging a "Big Suprise" form Asia. Wonder if it's inter continental shaped and from Pyongyang.

He he.  Surprise can mean many things to Leeds Fans.  Hockaday was a surprise.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

The Ed Hawkins / bleacher report piece on Sheff Utd's deadline day dealings is highly recommended.

Announce Hulk!

snake hips

Maybe its a merch delivery from Shenzen and he meant to say "Supplies".

*tumbleweed, coat etc...

Announce Jacob Rees-Mogg

snake hips

Oliver Sarkic on loan from Benfica until Dec 31st.

Weird one, Striker, not done much, just turned 20 years old

Last edited by king of the slums (Fri 08 Sep 2017 5:26 pm)

snake hips

king of the slums wrote:

Oliver Sarkic on loan from Benfica until Dec 31st.

Weird one, Striker, not done much, just turned 20 years old

A grimsby lad.

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Trying to work out the plan of loaning all these kids. Is he trying to make us a more attractive proposition for up and coming players?

Last edited by Chopper Read (Fri 08 Sep 2017 7:14 pm)

So he should. Liverpool should accept themselves as Barcelonas feeder club. I'm not having a go. But that's the reality. And it's a real strength.

They should be positioning themselves as the go to club for all Spanish and Brazilian players with big ambitions.

But the fans won't take that. The majority are fantasists. They think they are number one. A club that most up and coming players would have been on their ma's tit when those penalties went in at the European cup final.

Saiz won't be here next season. That's OK. But he better work himself to the bone this season.

Accept yourself.

Loose Lips wrote:

Liverpool should accept themselves as Barcelonas feeder club.

No mas. Nun of it.

Not forever. Just now.  So in the future they stay.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to actually see how they perform before making a judgement and slating?

Pierre-Michel Lasogga's debut vs. Burton:

100% pass acc.
9 shots
3 chances created
2 goals
1 woodwork shot
1 assist

snake hips

king of the slums wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to actually see how they perform before making a judgement and slating?

100% pass acc.
9 shots
3 chances created
2 goals
1 woodwork shot
1 assist

Blah, blah, fucking blah. But can it do it on a cold & wet november night in Bolton. big_smile

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Misura wrote:

Blah, blah, fucking blah. But can it do it on a cold & wet november night in Bolton. big_smile

The old Leeds United January curse?  Time will tell.

king of the slums wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

100% pass acc.
9 shots
3 chances created
2 goals
1 woodwork shot
1 assist

Looking at his stats he's obviously passed his audition, looking at the size of him, can he pass a greggs?

Misura wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

100% pass acc.
9 shots
3 chances created
2 goals
1 woodwork shot
1 assist

Looking at his stats he's obviously passed his audition, looking at the size of him, can he pass a greggs?

Checks his run, cuts inside https://twitter.com/Aleks_LUFC/status/9 … 2932194304

He looks about as slow as Viduka used to look.. smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Sat 09 Sep 2017 6:02 pm)

snake hips

Misura wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

100% pass acc.
9 shots
3 chances created
2 goals
1 woodwork shot
1 assist

Precisely .....looks at least 12 stone the fat cunt!
Utter waste of money,should have bagged at least 8 today.

Fucking Leeds scum

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

It's early days. big_smile

Feed Lasogg, feed Lasogg, feed Lasogg & he'll get fat, feed Lasogg and he'll get fat. Wait until he discovers a full english with oakcakes to mop up the juices.

Last edited by Misura (Sat 09 Sep 2017 9:55 pm)

excellent Misura big_smile

I'm just being mischievous. On yesterday's performance, he looks a good player, well suited to the english game. With his movement and interplay, it also looks like he's got a high level of 'football intelligence'. To think that Assambalonga cost £15m, you might have got a diamond for a season. Exciting times at that there elland road.

Misura wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

100% pass acc.
9 shots
3 chances created
2 goals
1 woodwork shot
1 assist

Here's hoping he turns out to be the new Clayton Donaldson of the Championship