Re: Transfer Rumours

Do you know what I'd be fairly happy with Ideaguchi, Roberts, Baker, McBurnie (we are heavy bookies favourites  to sign him now) and experienced stopper to back up BPF.  Could do with a CB mind. 

All new players plus Klich seems keen to prove himself and must have some pride.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Do you know what I'd be fairly happy with Ideaguchi, Roberts, Baker, McBurnie (we are heavy bookies favourites  to sign him now) and experienced stopper to back up BPF.  Could do with a CB mind. 

All new players plus Klich seems keen to prove himself and must have some pride.

McBurnie, Garforth lad, some drop from Hernandez, via Vileda Super Mop, good luck to him if he signs..

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

McBurnie, Garforth lad, some drop from Hernandez, via Vileda Super Mop, good luck to him if he signs..

Scored a lot of goals in 17 starts last year.  Vydra and Hernandez records are not that fantastic to be honest if you look at them.  Hernandez had a bad injury and Vydra scored fuck all for Reading when he was there, (3 in 31)

Just think McBurnie matches well against them and this Roberts kid has a future by the look of it too.  Both similar age, both internationals (Scotland and Wales)

No point in having player like this on the bench, get them playing.  We need young fast players for Bielsa's style by the look of it.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Scored a lot of goals in 17 starts last year.  Vydra and Hernandez records are not that fantastic to be honest if you look at them.  Hernandez had a bad injury and Vydra scored fuck all for Reading when he was there, (3 in 31)

Just think McBurnie matches well against them and this Roberts kid has a future by the look of it too.  Both similar age, both internationals (Scotland and Wales)

No point in having player like this on the bench, get them playing.  We need young fast players for Bielsa's style by the look of it.

Ffs, signed a new new contract and Baggies lining up a big offer for Jansson.

heard from an insider that Bielsa had  NO wish list of players to buy. Bartley is regarded as injury prone, hence no movement, and he seems to think he can get more out  of what he's got, except those named sakho/eluban/okane/Jansson. Hmmmm.

He seems to be leaving it pretty late to get anyone in, if he's gonna indoctrinate his new style.

Last edited by Fiery jack (Thu 12 Jul 2018 7:53 pm)

I went through the whole list of championship signings and to be honest the only signing that stood out was Grab an to Forest.  Literally fuck all else of interest.

He knows what he's doing.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

yikes

We have just witnessed a load of young lads reach a world cup semi, lets not waste money.

Not only that, but the best three players IMO were Pickford (Everton), Trippier (Spurs) and McGuire (Leicester). BEFORE the World Cup, of the current England squad, who would you have bought? Probably none of the above, which goes to show what a huge bloody gamble the transfer market is.

Call me a tight c*nt, but I am sure we have some hidden gems in our youth set-up.

Edited to say that I still maintain we need an 'orrible fucker in the team. I am sure he can up one on the cheap.

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 13 Jul 2018 1:33 am)

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:

We have just witnessed a load of young lads reach a world cup semi, lets not waste money.

Not only that, but the best three players IMO were Pickford (Everton), Trippier (Spurs) and McGuire (Leicester). BEFORE the World Cup, of the current England squad, who would you have bought? Probably none of the above, which goes to show what a huge bloody gamble the transfer market is.

Call me a tight c*nt, but I am sure we have some hidden gems in our youth set-up.

Edited to say that I still maintain we need an 'orrible fucker in the team. I am sure he can up one on the cheap.

Tight cunt!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

#LUFC wishes Marcus Antonsson all the best for the future as the striker completes his move to Malmo

Would anyone have Bamba back?  Bit too lumbering for Bielsa?
He's been immense for Colin.

Got to go forward...

Reggie Perrin wrote:

God no, he was crap.

Harvest wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

God no, he was crap.

For us yeah but last 2 years he's been ace by all accounts.  Got promoted to the premium if you didn't notice.

https://i.gifer.com/3Nng.gif

#DoTheDai \o/

Is he available? He was great for them wasn't he? I thought he would figure in their plans this season.

Human kindness is overflowing

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Harvest wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

God no, he was crap.

For us yeah but last 2 years he's been ace by all accounts.  Got promoted to the premium if you didn't notice.

I did notice, he was just shit for us, gave away far too many goals, free kicks, pens etc. He was one who talked the talk like Michael Brown but ultimately failed to deliver.

Harvest wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Harvest wrote:

God no, he was crap.

I did notice, he was just shit for us, gave away far too many goals, free kicks, pens etc. He was one who talked the talk like Michael Brown but ultimately failed to deliver.

Just night be a Bartley type for Pontus though.  We had some shite at the back when he was here.  Playing Infront of that goofy cunt in the net and alongside Jason Pearce.

Did Phillips play at CB the other night?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Barry Douglas, Wolves left back. I hope it's a done deal as he sounds like a sales rep who covers the M62 corridor.

Harvest wrote:

Barry Douglas, Wolves left back. I hope it's a done deal as he sounds like a sales rep who covers the M62 corridor.

Done deal. That double glazing special offer is definitely on, now:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ … ith-wolves

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Done deal. That double glazing special offer is definitely on, now:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ … ith-wolves

Here's hoping we don't insult him with a low ball wages offer.  Apparently Vydra deal is back on as he hasn't been able to get a prem team interested in him.

Vyleda was always going to be a game of poker, meet him half way on wages, and he'll be a good take.

No one's going to risk paying him 50K a week, offer him 30K plus add ons for doing his job (scoring).

Last edited by king of the slums (Thu 26 Jul 2018 1:34 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Yoshinori Muto going to Newcastle for 9.5m.

A good take that..

Where was our Asian Director of Football with half the Wood money?

Last edited by king of the slums (Thu 26 Jul 2018 10:40 am)

#DoTheDai \o/