Re: Dean Windass, Steak Crazed Rabbit Slayer

also KW I just like the alliteration

http://twitter.com/@sabotagetimes
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/

david harvey's monkey wrote:

I wonder if that's because he said in the Sport he wanted to be in it? Maybe they're setting it up for him to appear as a relative. Rudi?

yeah, that was the plan. we were supposed to go over to Manchester, but it never came off.

He also wanted to take over the Queen Vic in Eastenders and put a big Yorkshire Rose flag behind the bar

Is his lad still at Hudders?

[i]Freak out, Sugar! Come with us to Grantham[/i]

kaydubya wrote:

Is his lad still at Hudders?

I dont know KW, I know DW has helped the youngest lad's team out with kit etc and he helps train them. Dunno about the older lad.

kaydubya wrote:

I saw him driving about with a 'Windass' reg plate

He also had that on his big fuck off black 4x4 with the 22" alloys, he almost ran me over when I was leaving a Bradford City vs Accrington Stanley night game a few years ago.

Dean Windass wrote:

From me Bentley

big_smile

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

loses all credibility with the puma trainers !:D

decent interview though..im quite warming to the guy after that.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Rudi wrote:
old codger wrote:

AND I would bet it was no coincidence that the latest dodgy family in Coronation St were given Windass as their surname.  Now THAT is legendary, whatever division you relate to him big_smile

We were trying to get him a walk on part in the series. We had a meeting lined up with the producers at Granada but he could never make it cos he was always training his lads team or walking his dog.

Blimey, I didn't know any of that, even remotely big_smile

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Menston Arms? Was like the Grapes in Early Doors last time I was in

Still don't like him. Sorry. I won't be asking him out for a pint just yet.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

lol:lol::lol:  love to see you go pint for pint with Dean Windass

professional athlete vs demon bass player

who is your cash on?

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

2R's think of all the pirated produce you could flog a loaded pro.

Wouldn't want to get in the way of one of his infamous bad tackles that's for sure by crikey!

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

I can see what you mean actually KW, I guess if he's some team's legend it doesn't matter whether he's in Div Three or the Prem. I will change it.

http://twitter.com/@sabotagetimes
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/

I was the DJ at his housewarming.

topcat wrote:

I was the DJ at his housewarming.

what tunes did he go for?

It was a while ago now but it was the usual stuff you get asked for at parties. Dross in other words. Paul Jewell was on the mike swearing at everyone, it was a good laugh but not exactly what you'd call classic tunes. I was wankered on his peroni though I'll say that much.

Up at Undercliffe watching charity cricket match. Windass, McCall, Jacobs, Ormondroyd, Sinnott et al playing. Deano currently fielding just infront of me whilst nursing a pint. Got a round in too. Top man.

In the run up...

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6273/img0011sfy.jpg

Long off... spot the pint...

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3702/img0010ovd.jpg

See the gable end of the house next to the scoreboard? My mum and dads old house. Had three carrier bags of corkis at one stage. We used to sell them back to the club at 50p a go. Wish I had a 50p for every time we got thrown off the pitch for playing football too.

TC - would you have known the twin lads who lived further down killinghall road - peter and richard reynolds?

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

lol

Hear Deano's going to be opening the newly refurbished Alex in Idle.

Interesting to note that in the programme, Alan Smith was supposed to have been playing, but he was a no show. big_smile

Don't think so LS, doesn't ring any bells.

Jimmy Jones wrote:

Menston Arms? Was like the Grapes in Early Doors last time I was in

Very average boozer, i live right next door to it.  Do Sameul Smith for £1.40 and it's a local's local.  Heard rumours Windass got punched by someone there not so long ago. It's not a rough pub so not sure what it was about.

I'm 45th Generation Roman