Topic: Henry Winter

Currently championing all things Leeds - what would you ask him, football or otherwise?

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Harvest wrote:

Currently championing all things Leeds

Why?

Last edited by gorefidel (Wed 27 Jan 2010 1:34 pm)

Share

Re: Henry Winter

I need to know how many free weekends a friend's football team should have.

There are 17 teams in the league. So each week there are eight games and one team has a free Saturday.

How many of these Saturdays should each team expect to have?

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Can you beat your Tim in an arm wrestling competition?

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

Share

Re: Henry Winter

If the police arrest a mime artist, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Have you ever dressed up as Laurence Olivier in Henry V ?

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Right, do you think that... that... No, it's gone. Sit tight there son, it'll come right back to me in a jiff...

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Can you do requests as well?

If so, can you ask him to tone down the being nice about us bit and add back in the 'dirty' prefix?

All this niceness is a jinx as well as being very disconcerting.

Last edited by gorefidel (Wed 27 Jan 2010 2:52 pm)

Share

Re: Henry Winter

gorefidel wrote:

Can you do requests as well?

If so, can you ask him to tone down the being nice about us bit and add back in the 'dirty' prefix?

All this niceness is a jinx.

Met my mate before the Doncaster game at Wembley and was chatting to him for some time.  Said he was jolly nice

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Blue Lou Boyle wrote:
gorefidel wrote:

Can you do requests as well?

If so, can you ask him to tone down the being nice about us bit and add back in the 'dirty' prefix?

All this niceness is a jinx.

Met my mate before the Doncaster game at Wembley and was chatting to him for some time.  Said he was jolly nice

All Journalists are nice to your face. Some even get the beers in. Just ask some of that there 'inter city chain gang' lot who got pissed out of their heads all night courtesy of a couple of News of the World investigative reporters.

Henry knows his footie, although he's a bit too into the barmy, shirts off, wave round your head, ultra, nylon infested karaoke lot for me. Suppose its better than a SI clad fuckwit wannabe like Liddle though.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

gorefidel wrote:
Blue Lou Boyle wrote:
gorefidel wrote:

Can you do requests as well?

If so, can you ask him to tone down the being nice about us bit and add back in the 'dirty' prefix?

All this niceness is a jinx.

Met my mate before the Doncaster game at Wembley and was chatting to him for some time.  Said he was jolly nice

All Journalists are nice to your face. Some even get the beers in. Just ask some of that there 'inter city chain gang' lot who got pissed out of their heads all night courtesy of a couple of News of the World investigative reporters.

Henry knows his footie, although he's a bit too into the barmy, shirts off, wave round your head, ultra, nylon infested karaoke lot for me. Suppose its better than a SI clad fuckwit wannabe like Liddle though.

Pernod Harry was too into the barmy, shirts off, wave round your head, ultra, nylon infested karaoke lot for you  lol

To be someone must be a wonderful thing
A famous footballer or a rock singer

Share

Re: Henry Winter

Blue Lou Boyle wrote:
gorefidel wrote:
Blue Lou Boyle wrote:

Met my mate before the Doncaster game at Wembley and was chatting to him for some time.  Said he was jolly nice

All Journalists are nice to your face. Some even get the beers in. Just ask some of that there 'inter city chain gang' lot who got pissed out of their heads all night courtesy of a couple of News of the World investigative reporters.

Henry knows his footie, although he's a bit too into the barmy, shirts off, wave round your head, ultra, nylon infested karaoke lot for me. Suppose its better than a SI clad fuckwit wannabe like Liddle though.

Pernod Harry was too into the barmy, shirts off, wave round your head, ultra, nylon infested karaoke lot for you  lol

It was the cap.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

name his greatest all time 11
who was his best interview
tell us a story he couldnt print in the telegraph or 442

http://twitter.com/@sabotagetimes
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/

Share

Re: Henry Winter

When Karen Carpenter sang "There's a kind of hush, all over the World", what kind of hush was she referring to? 

And how many different kinds of hush are there?

Eating tofu and hating it.

Share

Re: Henry Winter

If Schoolteachers hate children and Traffic Wardens hate drivers, do people who work in human resources hate humans?

Last edited by Mitaman (Fri 29 Jan 2010 9:46 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Share

Re: Henry Winter

How much more money did you get when you left The Times for The Telegraph?

"I've heard it all now.  WEST HAM ARE UNESCORTED"

Share