Topic: What did he say?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9412402.stm

McCoist? To upset Lennon so much....

Opinions please? big_smile

'Never ever forget what the Tories did to us in Wales...they are lower than vermin' Nye Bevan.

Re: What did he say?

The famines over you ginger cunt. big_smile

lol

I knew someone would say ginger something...where's SGR when you need her?

'Never ever forget what the Tories did to us in Wales...they are lower than vermin' Nye Bevan.

'You're buying the drinks'

Should drop a bomb on both sides and their supporters. Bigoted sectarian cunts living in the past.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Mol wrote:

Should drop a bomb on both sides and their supporters. Bigoted sectarian cunts living in the past.

thats a bit of mouthful - don't think he could have got all that out in the time on the vid.

Less of the Irish shit please, Celtic are a British club, they may not like it but they are. They'll never be Irish and never be wanted. Sick to the fucking hind teeth with those cunts claiming association. Both sides appeal only to the slow-witted lowest common denominator of society.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

gorefidel wrote:
Mol wrote:

thats a bit of mouthful - don't think he could have got all that out in the time on the vid.

big_smile

I heard he said "I posted the bullets" or similar.

Last edited by Mol (Thu 03 Mar 2011 3:54 pm)

it was summat boring like keep away from our players after he had words with diouf. I wish all our games were like that.

76 Goals

McCoist - I'm hunger
Lennon - Fuck off you fat cunt you're not eating me.

Human kindness is overflowing

I can't see it being anything sectarian from McCoist.  Look at him on youtube at Tommy Burns' funeral.  He's genuinely distraught.

"We are The Fall"

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:

I can't see it being anything sectarian from McCoist.  Look at him on youtube at Tommy Burns' funeral.  He's genuinely distraught.

Yeah, but like y'know some of them are alright. Just like us really. But in a group I can't stand them..... lol

Last edited by gorefidel (Thu 03 Mar 2011 9:23 pm)

Apparently, 'Keep away from my players.'

To which the reply was probably ' The Diouf twat made 50 yards to have go, so how do I keep away from that?'

I'm not into any of the stuff that comes between Celtic and Rangers, so I have no side to take.

But I do know that any management team that are prepared to take a punt on Diouf are either desperate, blind, tragically dense or all 3.

Not to mention taking him in a volatile environment. Up against huge rivals whose fans he has spat on in the past.

That's asking for trouble, no?

Sliding tackle. Intended.

I do know that any management team that are prepared to take a punt on Diouf are either desperate, blind, tragically dense or all 3

Wise words. 164 posts. You're spending too much time on here.

Human kindness is overflowing

Cutsyke wrote:

I do know that any management team that are prepared to take a punt on Diouf are either desperate, blind, tragically dense or all 3

Wise words. 164 posts. You're spending too much time on here.

I don't follow?

Sliding tackle. Intended.