Topic: Real names

Just a thought, how open on all topics and opinions would people on this site if they had to use their real names? Admit it, it's a bit weird knowing each other by ridiculous made-up names, innit? I remember being introduced to a number of people (off this site) in a London pub thus:

"Hello! Look everyone, its 90Pies!"

I'm considering having my name changed by deed poll as I'm so used to it, now.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Re: Real names

Its too bizzare init. Met a few off herecand introduced myself as pc. What a cock!

My OMJ name is really my name.  Could never understand why my Mam called me "Spacecadet" so I added the "Dave" to make it sound more normal.

Eating tofu and hating it.

Haha, wheres Don K Dick when you need him

Hey Buddy ............. My real name is Luca but i do not have an idea why few people call me Lu i think they might use short word to call my name. But infact i really do not like the people who call my name as Lu .

Vishal Bhatia

Last edited by Luca (Sat 12 Mar 2011 9:08 am)

Luca wrote:

Hey Buddy ............. My real name is Luca but i do not have an idea why few people call me Lu i think they might use short word to call my name. But infact i really do not like the people who call my name as Lu .

Real names Luca? I'm not even sure you're a real person.

(Is this spam - I can't tell? anymore!!!)

'Does he live on the second floor, downstairs from you, don't know if I've seen him before....'

As for the names thing, it does sometimes feel a bit daft typing 'cheers Gore' or 'nice one Mol' or whatever, but that's the nature of these things I suppose.
I like this forum because of the people on it and the stuff they ramble on about, don't really need to know who they are, if it's all a front, no matter although most seem genuine and hoenst enough.
For years I'd go on Rlfans which, with some notable exceptions (some very funny and good people) was page after page of 'Sinny is fit, Saints are shit'.
I'd hoped to meet a few from here at the QPR game and at Placid's thing but didn't work out, have no real problem with people knowing who I am, especially since Betsy and I married and I stopped driving the cab.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:

'Does he live on the second floor, downstairs from you, don't know if I've seen him before....'

As for the names thing, it does sometimes feel a bit daft typing 'cheers Gore' or 'nice one Mol' or whatever, but that's the nature of these things I suppose.
I like this forum because of the people on it and the stuff they ramble on about, don't really need to know who they are, if it's all a front, no matter although most seem genuine and hoenst enough.
For years I'd go on Rlfans which, with some notable exceptions (some very funny and good people) was page after page of 'Sinny is fit, Saints are shit'.
I'd hoped to meet a few from here at the QPR game and at Placid's thing but didn't work out, have no real problem with people knowing who I am, especially since Betsy and I married and I stopped driving the cab.

I read that as a forum about Rhys Ifans, took me a while to work it out.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I still avoid mentioning him, firstly because he's an annoying twat and secondly because I can't say his name.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Hi my name is LCA10 and i have been an OMJ addict for 3 and a half years wink

LCA10 wrote:

Hi my name is LCA10 and i have been an OMJ addict for 3 and a half years wink

Round of applause from me.  So that wouldn't be a round of applause then would it I suppose.  Anyway, welcome in LCA10, you're amongst fiends tongue

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

I am actually Ray Hankin.

Just a bit shorter and slightly less round.

I don't get sent off as much either and I still hate that pic of me in the r*d Leeds kit.

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

I have Two R's in my real name... well.. three actually.... maybe I should be Three R's?

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Every year I have my own festival and schoolchildren bring various foodstuffs and old tins of soup from the back of the cupbaord to give to the needy.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

And I really am the title of a Fall song that hasn't been written yet.

"We are The Fall"

well my real names Horatio cedric buckmaster Toffington Smythe so soldierant'a juat easier i guess

I like dead musicians ,not live music.

My nickname amongst the Leeds punks in the late 70's was Dee Dee cos I was big ramones fan. Heyho sounds much better

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Always interesting to see why people choose these weird names on forums.  Me, I've been known to wank into my bobble hat when there's nothing else at hand.  Yes, I doff my hat to onanism. 

Taxi!

I'm not him

76 Goals

Lord Smutty Lips a belting song by The Philip Hartley Experience (ex Bogshed singer) if listening to it, avoid the Peel Session version, the demo version pisses all over it.

hendersonjones , the local estate agent from where i used to live im not an estate agent mad

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

I'm called Jeremy Sanderson and I don't felth horses not anymore

#DoTheDai \o/

I couldnt think of anything witty for my alter ego's name, so just picked where i'm living, real names Stu & i'm from Rothwell

Yeah, not bad for a City College boy. I bought my way in, now all these Ivy league schmucks are sucking my kneecaps

I wanted to post as Mega Armageddon Death Chickens but there were two many characters involved!

i'm perplexed