Re: What are you wearing today?

gorefidel wrote:

Same as yesterday as working from home today. Might change me skiddies after the 11am call

(2)

'cept the skids - I won't be changing them

And I mean same as last night,  got home change out of suit into old jeans,  kept the shirt on

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

gorefidel wrote:

Same as yesterday as working from home today. Might change me skiddies after the 11am call

Man, I wish I hadn't read that.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
gorefidel wrote:

(2)

And I mean same as last night,  got home change out of suit into old jeans,  kept the shirt on

Ray... and I had this vision of the 'dress down version' meaning the undies didn't have a crease in them.

Double cuff dressing gown 'n all. big_smile

F&F cashmere crew neck
merc button down shirt
Sainsburys cords
Clarks minsters
Paul smith jacket

I am just a common breed

Levis checked shirt, Levi 501s, suedes.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
gorefidel wrote:

Man, I wish I hadn't read that.

To late, skiddies stay

A disappointing array of cobbled together nonesense with frayed collars, cuffs and hems.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

gorefidel wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
gorefidel wrote:

(2)

Ray... and I had this vision of the 'dress down version' meaning the undies didn't have a crease in them.

Double cuff dressing gown 'n all. big_smile

No middle ground - smart or a scummer. 

I do like the idea of a double cuff dressing gown though - beats the usual boxers and a T-shirt while she's under the blanket in a fleece!

By the way,  did finally have a shower.

G Star jeans,  some manky t-shirt from Sports World (or whatever it's called) and a Barbour jumper

Today. Same as usual. Nice tie though, Duchamp.
Noticed I need new collars for court, dear do them collars, can't get them cleaned round here now, the 'machine' broke and the part cost more than it was worth. When they get manky it's replacement time. Fascinating eh?
Noticed another bit knackered on the wig as well, good sign that, shows you've served your time and all that. Truly fascinating.

Currently sporting Half Man Half Biscuit t-shirt and PJ bottoms.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Calvin Klein lounge roll pants, Edwin crew neck T shirt, adidas Adilettes.

Finally wearing something decent(ish)...

Nicole Farhi shirt
Paul Smith Jeans
Pretty Green Blouson
Bally Loafers

Comme des Garcons t-shirt, Engineered Garments linen jacket and jeans,vintage Nike sneaks

Take off hosers ...

seeing as iam on holiday from work this week,i have been helping my wife in her cafe,so today wearing Adidas Reno,a Bathing ape tshirt,with thor on the front a nd levis

Blouson???

Love to have seen you use that world in Mill Hill when we were kids.

'Wayne, if you're off up to Austin Reeds nick as a new blouson will you, I'll give you the money when my giro comes?'

Oh yeah, that would have been something.

Do you think he's rolled the cuffs up on the blouson?

Travis Bickle wrote:

Currently sporting Half Man Half Biscuit t-shirt and PJ bottoms.

You should wear that in court.

Cutsyke wrote:

Blouson???

Love to have seen you use that world in Mill Hill when we were kids.

'Wayne, if you're off up to Austin Reeds nick as a new blouson will you, I'll give you the money when my giro comes?'

Oh yeah, that would have been something.

word even??  big_smile

Blousen, we've all worn one

The MA-1 bomber jacket was originally designed for the US military during the 1950s. The MA-2 bomber jacket has now taken its place.

The Black jacket was popularized by Yves Saint Laurent and was donned by some music groups in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Modern flight jackets have been popular with skinheads and scooterboys from the 1980s onwards.

In 1993, the blouson was worn as the national costume of the United States for the APEC meeting held in Seattle, Washington. In the early 2000s, the jacket was popular casual wear in hip hop fashion.

The blouson jacket has been worn by several police departments in the United States, Austria,[1] New Zealand, Germany and the United Kingdom due to its sturdy design, and heavy insulation. The NYPD has used a form of them as of 2010.[

under the arches wrote:

F&F cashmere crew neck
merc button down shirt
Sainsburys cords
Clarks minsters
Paul smith jacket

Love your honesty!

Surprised one of the designer whores haven't jumped on you yet though!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multi … 02041t.jpg

Off to the inlaws in the city.

Cookridge boys, famous for spelling. And admiring one another's blousons.

Long = coat. Short = jacket.

Used to dress quite well. Today I look like I've put the mis in match. At least I'm sat in Kop so should fit right in.

Harvest wrote:

Used to dress quite well. Today I look like I've put the mis in match. At least I'm sat in Kop so should fit right in.

There's a man made fibre check as you get to the turnstyles. If you're wearing any, you get redirected to the West Stand.

Jeans, checked shirt, Timberland moccasins (CBDS will spell check later) cord jacket ( trucker style, I believe the term is).

Rocking a Ralph Lauren blazer(leather elbow patches and cuff trim so it might be more of a Tyrolean style), white shirt, rust coloured tie, Uniqlo straight leg dark denims and brogue boots... So, top half smart, bottom half casual.

Formica is a nice bit of wood