Re: New Poster

twopointslost wrote:

Have you only got two fingers ?

Or do you have a Joan Collins (at least four fingers)?

I think it´s time someone told Senor KitKat that he´s allowed to post in other sections.

patslaughter wrote:
wayne kitkat wrote:

Cardinal Heenan
Was n't  too  keen on either.Used to go in the shoulder of mutton then went downhill to the Fforde Grene
Sugarwell Hill Gang

The Shoulder was quality wasn't it, can't understand how nobody could make a coin running it..... and as for the Ffordey well....
Who did you knock round with? Tris, Brendan and Shadey and that crowd?

Its the biggest taxi rank in Leeds now with twice weekly zumba classes upstairs
Went in with Shaggy, Gibbo and Buzz.Don't know the people you mention but i saw Shaggy today and asked him, Reckons the Shadey he knew was involved with a motorcycle gang and did time for armed robbery!

Foxy Dread wrote:

I think it´s time someone told Senor KitKat that he´s allowed to post in other sections.

Cheers Foxy

Welcome Wayne, great name.

Kitkat or Vague ?
Gazelles or Sambas ?

Take off hosers ...

Thanks Ted
I had forgot about the Kitkat Club but it obviously influenced my choice of name.That was twenty years ago!
Great venue and DJ
Gazelles,more to choose in the colourways

Woman I work with still has her car keys on her numbered KK Club key fob.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

You are the DJ then Wayne ?

Travis, got mine and my snide Basics ligger pass somewhere at my mums. FJ, did you do one as well or did we borrow yours ?

Take off hosers ...

Not me Ted the DJ i remember fell out with the owner or manager and she moved to Riffs at the old Studio One building in Sheepscar.A lot of the Kitkat crowd followed.
Or was it the other way round?

Riffs was a great night. I honestly can't remember if it was before or after, same time I think.
A lot of the KitKat crowd stopped going when the whole TWA nonsense kicked in... and they started playing 'serious' music and everyone started taking themselves too seriously.

Fashion editor of the Sunday Times is the ex-door whore. She was delighted when I brought this up big_smile

Take off hosers ...

Studio One was was an ace club wasn't it..

Howdo Wayne lad!

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

Sure was Mr King,very convenient after The Vic, Pointers White Stag and Regent