Topic: Wembley , Wembley

Thought I'd resurrect this section as I'm going down to cheer the town on tomorrow . And since our most famous Wrexham correspondont seams to have left us . Sold over 17000 tickets , which is great turnout .
Only downer is the weather here is awful , up to a couple of foot of snow in places and with 100 or so busses going from all over north Wales a lot of fans will have a difficult time getting to pick up points .
Should have a good day out , most fans not bothered about result as promotion is much more important and the club will make good money out of it .
£30 adult ticket quite reasonable.
Never liked Grimsby after that first game in the old 2nd , car we were in got a right kicking .
Come on you reds !

To stand aside is to take sides.

Re: Wembley , Wembley

Good look Wrexham. We don't have any Grimsby on here so fuck 'em. Remember when Terrace Retro was on the go and we all jumped on some Grimsby Loyalist forum, asking if I could go on a march with them as they had great tunes and I didn't see why me been Catholic meant I couldn't hang out with them. It went on for a while getting more and more surreal - did they have a spot for a wheelchair bound drummer? - then they closed it down but not before telling us there were strong loyalist ties to Northern Ireland in Grimsby. Fuck 'em.

Hope you didn't get your tickets from Mickey Thomas.

Didn't get my tickets off Micky . He is there in that there london though ,going to game . Fair play he did where the white .
To be fair tho , even now in the age of athlete footballers , the podgy little fucker would be quality in our m/field and the rest of this championship .

Cheer s cuts , sage of omj .

More like onion.

Wrap up well.

Can we have stories from the weekend pleae. Well done lads, jones the stemwd come on down

listen up at the back

Well done Wrexham.

Brian Flynn was there, cheering them on yesterday.

Talking of which, always worth a watch. wink

________________________________________________________________________________

Cuts wrote:

Good look Wrexham. We don't have any Grimsby on here so fuck 'em. Remember when Terrace Retro was on the go and we all jumped on some Grimsby Loyalist forum, asking if I could go on a march with them as they had great tunes and I didn't see why me been Catholic meant I couldn't hang out with them. It went on for a while getting more and more surreal - did they have a spot for a wheelchair bound drummer? - then they closed it down but not before telling us there were strong loyalist ties to Northern Ireland in Grimsby. Fuck 'em.

Hope you didn't get your tickets from Mickey Thomas.

lol

Take off hosers ...

Come on man, where's the report then?

Sorry it's late , had a lot on this week .
Had a great day out . Got on coach 7am . In a pub in willesdon about mid day . Plenty of ale on coach and pub before going the 2 stops to wembley .
Wrexham bossed the game , but conceded against the run of play . But kept playing their football . Grimsby keeper had the game of his life . Wrexham got a deserved penalty and it went to exta time with their keeper still performing miricels . Grimsby were shit at pens , wrexham couldn't miss .
Wrexham played good football set up right and made good subs at the right time .compared to to the anti football of warnock s LUFC , it was refreshing to watch .
Good day out with mates . Probably about 19 k wrexham to 16k grimbos .
Hope I don't have to go again for a play off final , 2 days to recover .
Wished I'd stayed over like a lot of my mates did , there and back on a coach after et and pens is a bit like hard work .

Last edited by white dragon (Thu 28 Mar 2013 12:32 pm)

Look who was spotted in the crowd celebrating Wrexham getting to the playoff final

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/s480x480/295401_10200946963773938_546901324_n.jpg

Never had him down as a scarfer.

Site stalwart.

What is he wearing?

was thinking the same , is he draped in a blue flag or is it one of those welsh dresser sheepskin/nylon half half creations ?

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

It´s something like that, looks like a 75% corduroy blazer, with the shoulders, upper chest and upper arms of a shell suit. I´ll get on the Brookes Brothers website there must be a  sale on.

see what happens when he leaves OMJ ! all sense of style fucked right off.

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

It's diabolical whatever the fuck it is...

El Presidente

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577717_555150197841275_1694726138_n.jpg

It's a sort of tweed jacket/ shell-suit combo.

It's the highly sought after SI 'fishtank' coat.
And the fella on his right is about to twat him with a barber's pole.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Poor Wrexham. Hopefully this time next week OBL will be able to take great comfort in the fact that he has a convenient trip to the Shay to look forward to.