Re: Wrexham, Wrexham here we come, Wrexham here we come

I saw a woman smoking a pipe at The Lamb.

Gone top tonight , with a win over Gatesheeed at Hartlepool.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Halifax can only hope for the playoffs, they have a lot of games to fit in, so might not make it. They have struggled to get games in at home this season, due to a drainage problem, as a precaution they have moved Saturday´s home game to Rochdale.

Update.

Wrexham came to Halifax last night, and got thumped errr 3-2. Oh how the mighty fall.

Go Shaymen.  I once went to a night game v Brighton and it was pissing it down like you would not believe.  It was called off with about 30 mins to kick off.  Loads of Brighton fans in the Three Pigeons didn't really seems to care that much and just got stuck into the ale and singsongs.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

That happened twice, then on the third occasion it was still touch and go. This worked in Halifax´s favour, needing points to stay up, the delay meant that BHA were promoted by the time they meant and put in a half arsed affair, gifting Halifax a point.

I´ve just reported your post above Reggie to the moderators. It had the following justification.

That happened twice, then on the third occasion it was still touch and go. This worked in Halifax´s favour, needing points to stay up, the delay meant that BHA were promoted by the time they meant and put in a half arsed affair, gifting Halifax a point.

Foxy Dread wrote:

What year was it?  Late 90's?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Round about 2001.

Brighton´s last season in the old fourth division.