Topic: OS7

Arriving tomorrow. A whole new fish. Will it sink or swim? Post your thoughts here.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Re: OS7

Will swim, well limp, for a while.

People forget.

I REMEMBER WHEN PANASONIC HAD THE WORD 'NATIONAL' BEFORE IT.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Works well.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Getting to like it more. Turn off the app refresh thing if you want to save battery.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

It's not syncing properly with iTunes.

Sort it Jobs.