Re: Hello

Councillor Ajeeb wrote:

Just checking in.

Acerbic,  aquisatave, able, 'appy?

listen up at the back

Plane Finder App. Excellent.

SS, Gestapo, plain old tommy or fifth column?

listen up at the back

His photo , 'appy" , sad, 'sinister', or straight cuntface?,,,

listen up at the back

That looks intriguing but I cant read it on my phone,  please don't tell me ( as I listen to sade asking why cant we live together)  that the ghosts of fallen comrades have had me over again. Those rib ticklers them. Going to chin the lodger tonight and the blood will be behind other fingernails

listen up at the back

http://www.onemickjones.com/forum/viewt … 37#p151537

Try this Pat, knew I'd seen his face somewhere before, but cant do pics on this phone

So, do you use different passwords for each hilarious alias or stick to the same one?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest I swear down on my little boy's life I haven't. Cheers Iwood that brings back shameful memories,  some eep started a song in the lowfields revolving around the sound and smell of hair crackling in the fire. People booed, some scousers and rangers who had been spotted earlier went down. Not one of our better days. Although sartorially we embraced old style scarves  - it didn't last

listen up at the back

Not directed at you Pat.

Tommy p and some mad ginger got kicked out before ko, we were having it like mad with the stewards and all these nice people who had travelled from all around the country to show and share love and dough to a good cause; to a constituency that was ours sighed- and they were right

listen up at the back

Not me either, struggle with one log in, never mind multiple.
Wouldn't know how to put the profile pic up, but being a Bradford Lad of a certain age, Ajeeb's name rang a bell. Hope Admin will back me up.
Look on the bright side Bank Holiday tomorrow, might be a feature length Columbo on. Brush up your Detective skills...... Just one more thing Mam ....

Not you either I Wood.

Harvest wrote:

Not you either I Wood.

Cheers Harvest, always said you were a good lad.