L.Turner               N. Turner           Thompson         Taylorr
Byram                   Mowatt                       Austin              White

Dawson
                                   Murphy   

Lewis
                                                   McCormack

Smith
                                     Polean

There seems to speculation that we’ll continue with 3-5-2 next season which conceptually I wouldn’t mind. I’ve put together the following based on who I think will still be around. I’m open to further information. At first look the system may work in that we have four young home grown potential wing backs which are of course vital to setting up a side this way. Concerns would be, well Goalkeepers they are our only two and Kenny does not seem to be on message. Centre backs, we are very thin. I’ve gone with Polean over Smith as I like the ball passed not hoofed. Lewis is understudying Ross for the want of any bugger else, I’ve no idea what sort of forward he is though, does anybody else?

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Re: The shape of things to come?

I'd better put another relegation bet on.

Repleat with optimism then.

If Les or AN Other can bring a few in, particularly in defence then it's not that far away.  I know Mol would have McDermott tied in a sack and drowned and he's been consistent in that for a long time. A lot more were giving him the benefit of the doubt well into February. Me, I've no fucking clue anymore, beyond that I'd like to see the odd Strachan and Vinnie brought in to fertalise the nursery. If that takes longer to bring results I don't care. We've always been at our best bringing people through, Revie, Wilko, O'Leary. I want that back, even if it means near misses and takes longer. I want to be able say it's mine, not some cheque book checkerboard of whoever the fuck.

Last edited by albert herbert hawkins (Tue 06 May 2014 9:43 am)

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Did you used to do those Shoot League Ladders Albert?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Nope, don't even know what they are, just wondering where we go from here and looking at what we have. Any ideas?

Last edited by albert herbert hawkins (Tue 06 May 2014 11:52 am)

albert herbert hawkins wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Nope, don't even know what they are, just wondering where we go from here and looking at what we have. Any ideas?

Yeah relax and leave it to MC.

There is no rush.

Foxy Dread wrote:

I'd better put another relegation bet on.

big_smile

First point to sort out is the manager. Sorry, coach. Then the tactics and formations will follow from there.

One thing Cellino has been clear on is that he wants young players on low wages. Although he changes his mind like the weather so that might not happen.  But if we go with this weeks view, then we're likely to have a squad of players promoted from the academy (Dawson, Walters etc), TUPE'd from Calgiari, scouted from other Italian clubs where they don't get paid as much as here, any gems that we can unearth from the lower leagues here and what's left from the current squad who remain under contract and we can't shift. 

If you fancy any Norwich fat cats who once played for Leeds, that are now on juicy premiership contracts I wouldn't get too excited.

Harvest wrote:

I used to get them! Weren't they from "Shoot" or "Scorcher & Score" or other publications of that ilk?  Looked brilliant at the beginning of the season but it was a nightmare when you had to move the little tab thingies around to reflect the league tables in the paper.  You needed the dexterity of a brain surgeon and the patience of a saint.

"You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter"

Shoot League Ladders were definitely from Shoot.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

I'd keep Ross and Byram maybe Smith if someone gives him running lessons.
Rest can get fucked off.

Ken Kapstick wrote:

I'd keep Ross and Byram maybe Smith if someone gives him running lessons.
Rest can get fucked off.

Said exactly that during the game Saturday.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Harvest wrote:

lol

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

old yeadonian wrote:
Harvest wrote:

lol

(2)

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
old yeadonian wrote:
Harvest wrote:

lol

(2)

3…

Shoot ladders were ace.

Take off hosers ...

I did em.

Those little tabs used to turn up all over the place years later.

Made good roaches.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.