Topic: Could we organise an OMJ coup?

I have found a bet at 1.85  a bit better than 4/5 in old money.

It is as near to a certainty as i'll find for a long time, and near certs at that price are few and far between.

I can only get on with Paddy Powers for 50quid after which they will change the price, it's not worth ruining the beauty of the situation.

If you were all to arrive at Paddy Power offices and have a few quid on at the same time. If I was in Halifax i'd be straight to an office where I could get probably get £500 on, and £300 for certain.

Dilemmas, dilemmas.

Re: Could we organise an OMJ coup?

Er, I'm in!

My daughter's got a few bob on for me and i've taken the 60 quid they generously let me have, and they've only moved the price 2pts.

I am trying to get Bwin to put their prices up after which I'll tell more.

I make the handicap to be out by 21points which is pretty significant in rugby.

That's a million miles out if you're correct.

Them rugby handicappers are mustard

"We are The Fall"

They have form in this league.

I made one 36, they put it out at 15, again 21pts. The team won by 60+, i forget how much exactly.

I've done a bit more digging and the team I fancy have some players out to injury, still think they'll win with 30 start, but waiting for other firms to come out.

You going to tell us what it is or do your best Dita Von Teese? That Japanese mob Frontale had another supposed HT/FT game today. Didn't come off and didn't touch it. PM me if you want.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

I've downgraded it. Still fancy them but not to the degree stated above so if anyone does have a bet don't go crazy.

It's Lazio in the Italian Eccellenza Rugby Union Division. They were getting 30 start away to Viadana, money has brought that down to 25 now, and the downer is they have a few out injured.

I've just checked again and it's now 23. Thats quite a lot of cushion gone.

Lazio did not need 30 pts start they won by 4. If anyone is interested in collaborating next time something so good crops up let me know now and I will pm my thoughts.

Foxy Dread wrote:

Lazio did not need 30 pts start they won by 4. If anyone is interested in collaborating next time something so good crops up let me know now and I will pm my thoughts.

Yes please foxy

listen up at the back

Not much interest Pat, I'll let you know though.

It didn't involve anyone giving me money either.

Tragically I'm always looking for new ways to give my money to bookmakers. Mind you I used to push my money through the wooden slats in any number of piers in the Blackpool area

If the European bookies follow the Australian bookmakers line there will be something tasty later today, they play tomorrow.

I'll pm the people who have shown an interest above.

Count me in Foxy if you can.

Ok no worries. Just checked the team sheet and it's fine one change from last week.

I'm in, please.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Aye, can I have a dabble please.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

It's frustrating but the European bookies were split on this, Bet365 went -2 like the Australian bookmakers but Paddy Power went -4, I took what I could at -2 and -3 and now the market line is -5.

The match is Canada vs Samoa in the 7-a-side Rugby Union tournament, and i expect Canada to win quite well. I'd no longer recommend it as a good thing, we needed the -2 to make it special.

Frustratingly it's still -1.5 with Centrebet but they won't take bets from European customers.

So no bet recommended.

Next time...

Well i hope you all dodged the bullet I didn't big_smile. Canada were shite all of Saturday, played much better on the Sunday.