Topic: Canon Powershot SX 50

So Mrs AHH managed to leave the Canon G12 in a cab. I was somewhat distressed to find the G15 and G16 as well as the new G1 to be inferior in terms of functionality. Having expressed my ire to the sales guy at Fortress out here he proffered Canon SX 50 which has the tilt and swivel fold out I was looking for but was somewhat more bulky than the G12. Then he showed me the barrel on it. Fuck me it has a 50 times zoom. Been playing with it this afternoon and it's ace. I think I'll get the latest IXUS as well, outside of that I don't see us needing anything else  unless we get proper serious and buy an SLR.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Re: Canon Powershot SX 50

http://horrorpediadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/peeping-tom-1960-powell-film-poster1.jpg

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Canon Powershot SX 50

Isn't it a bit off of a barrister to insight such behaviour!

Anyhow, our living room faces out to sea.  sad

KOS is still by Central though, I might have to pop over to his big_smile If we find owt decent we can hook it into the PC and stream it into the Not Safe For Work thread.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push