Topic: Vinnie on good form

This is good but a bit long, worth it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKJGGhH17JY

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Re: Vinnie on good form

Squealed like a pig when he tried it on with a local in St Albans after an argument over a game of cards. Not a hard man.

Some have meat and cannot eat,
Some can not eat that want it:
But we have meat and we can eat,
Sae let the Lord be thankit.  Robert Burns.

Expand.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Cabbage Patch Kid wrote:

Squealed like a pig when he tried it on with a local in St Albans after an argument over a game of cards. Not a hard man.

That's bollocks, whilst he was something of a twat on occasion when he was still boozing he certainly was not some tinner who was going to "squeal like a pig." The bloke would have a go a chinning satan.

Why don't you fuck off back to your cabbage patch, find the largest cabbage you can, squat and insert. We'll be happy, you I'm sure will be delirious, everyone's a winner.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

It's true Albert. You'll know about the incidents with the former Watford centre - half whose wife he pinched back in the early 90's ? I'm not saying Vinnie wasn't a bit of a geezer in the Denise Wise style but I can tell you his arse goes when he comes across anyone who gives him more than he can chew. The image of Vinnie on his knees begging to be left alone might not sit right with many but hang around Hertfordshire a bit and all will be revealed.

Last edited by Cabbage Patch Kid (Fri 29 Aug 2014 7:20 am)

Some have meat and cannot eat,
Some can not eat that want it:
But we have meat and we can eat,
Sae let the Lord be thankit.  Robert Burns.

Having met the man I can't quite picture that scenario. And Hertfordshire, lived there for six months in the 80's, it's hardly The Bronx, in fact it's no where near as "edgy" as Harrogate on a Sunday afternoon.

Albert, a few have met him... he wasn't all that and that interview shows the cartoon character he now is. His arseholes gone more than once.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

gore wrote:

Albert, a few have met him... he wasn't all that and that interview shows the cartoon character he now is. His arseholes gone more than once.

I thought he could be a cunt when pissed, seen him told off, not seen him on his knees begging which I think unlikely unless the counterparty was carrying.