Topic: Caning it -London/Skipsey /Morley (no Paris New York or Munich)

Wembley trip  a couple of weeks before (ended up in a foam party on the Friday, still have the leather dye marks on my feet where my shoes seeped in) Saturday ended up down covent garden I think, Sunday up to  Skipsey where I attended the club which was hosting a greek night, out to see that pile of shite Leeds v Bradford and caning it the rest of the week, then back for Bolton game. Started off in commercial on Elland road, then ended up in bar in southstand (again never seen my seat), then Billys bar. up to  Royal at Morley bottoms , then the slip which was shut at 19:00 so on to townhouse which was the slip clientele in another pub. by then I was starting to feel fresh, so up to Queens, on to Halfway house, stump cross and cross keys. apparently I was in the dashers but only remember the night club JD's which is like TCs but in Morley next the BM Bargins.

The last fortnight has seen me just sat in the crying room pondering life and off the booze. Fuck knows how I used to go from Thursday to Sunday and getting up for work.

Re: Caning it -London/Skipsey /Morley (no Paris New York or Munich)

And there's a Wetherspoons coming to Morley soon. Chemical apple, get on it.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Re: Caning it -London/Skipsey /Morley (no Paris New York or Munich)

That's going to be full of some right charmers in there.