Topic: Where are you now......

Chilling in the Premier Inn, Heathrow, with chicken wings, bbq ribs, pint of Stella and wishing I was catching a flight tomorrow instead of attending a meeting hmm

Re: Where are you now......

Watching circus in East Ardsley.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

In a queue of traffic just past the Whistlestop.

Site stalwart.

Just finished throwing up in the toilet.  I can't shift this stomach bug but I seem to be shifting everything else OK.

Eating tofu and hating it.

In the car praying we can mend the air con.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/sextonfurnival/bjork_vs_puff_daddy.gif[/img]

Shifting my morning client emails thinking about my ride tomorrow to a sake festival fairly close to the volcano that has just erupted.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Fucking sciatica. Pain, o the pain.....

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

In the home office working on a process flow, or more accurately supposed to be working on a process flow instead of goofing off on here and Facebook.  The maids just cancelled this week due to the current civil unrest. The wife is texting from Moscow, the concierge has secured tickets for the Bolshoi and due to the currency collapse there she's going buy furs. What the fuckington fuck she is going to do with furs in Hong Kong I have no idea. I'm wondering if it's too early to have a drink.

Last edited by albert herbert hawkins (Thu 02 Oct 2014 7:23 am)

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

albert herbert hawkins wrote:

In the home office working on a process flow, or more accurately supposed to be working on a process flow instead of goofing off on here and Facebook.  The maids just cancelled this week due to the current civil unrest. The wife is texting from Moscow, the concierge has secured tickets for the Bolshoi and due to the currency collapse there she's going buy furs. What the fuckington fuck she is going to do with furs in Hong Kong I have no idea. I'm wondering if it's too early to have a drink.

What time is it in chop socky land?

16:20 as I type

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

In the home office working on a process flow, or more accurately supposed to be working on a process flow instead of goofing off on here and Facebook. The maids just cancelled this week due to the current civil unrest. The wife is texting from Moscow, the concierge has secured tickets for the Bolshoi and due to the currency collapse there she's going buy furs. What the fuckington fuck she is going to do with furs in Hong Kong I have no idea. I'm wondering if it's too early to have a drink.

Brilliant excuse.  Reckon I can get away with it in Banbury?

spacecadetdave wrote:

In the home office working on a process flow, or more accurately supposed to be working on a process flow instead of goofing off on here and Facebook. The maids just cancelled this week due to the current civil unrest. The wife is texting from Moscow, the concierge has secured tickets for the Bolshoi and due to the currency collapse there she's going buy furs. What the fuckington fuck she is going to do with furs in Hong Kong I have no idea. I'm wondering if it's too early to have a drink.

I'm sure people there can get pretty cross.......

#getmecoat

BTW - stayed in The Cromwell Lodge too many times to mention.......Banbury is slightly odd........

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Duece Bigalow's Asian adventure

Last edited by gore (Thu 02 Oct 2014 9:58 am)

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Reach for the sauce amigo, it's deep into the afternoon.

Sat in front of my laptop posting on the life thread of One Mick Jones.

Eating a ham and coleslaw sandwich, thinking I should get out on my bike whilst the sun is shinning.

On a telecon with some colleagues in India

Obviously on here as telecon is f*ck boring and I can't get a word in edgeways anyway

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Reach for the sauce amigo, it's deep into the afternoon.

Held out to 18:26 I have now poured lemon vodka. The joy of my existence continues the latest from the medical profession is that I am allergic to wheat. this will mean no beer, no pizza, no bread, and d it is a life sentence. Just for good measure they wish to stick a camera up my arse to confirm this!

It's a laugh a minute down here at the moment, I'm sure there must be a super typhoon due along at any moment.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
spacecadetdave wrote:

I'm sure people there can get pretty cross.......

#getmecoat

BTW - stayed in The Cromwell Lodge too many times to mention.......Banbury is slightly odd........

It's the Brigadoon of industrial market towns.........

Off to Cuenca for the weekend. Bye.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

.....at my desk.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Clockwatching.....writing to-do list for tomorrow which pretty much implies I am not arsed for the rest of Thursday.

Pub

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

About to eat Tea (not dinner) and then cycle to the pub, trying to ignore that fact I am on call.

Reading this thread. Also musing on the fact that I have just got my broadband discount deal honoured after complaining Victor Meldrew style.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!