Re: Where are you now......

CBIT wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

Sat on the bog, catching up with admin.

*ahem* I think not!

He meant me.

On the train off to Manc, taking the wife to Corrie tour for her birthday. She is one lucky lady!!

In the man cave trying to move an Indian lad who's based in Australia but seconded to the Philippines to a job in Delhi for a Scottish hiring manager in Japan at a French bank. I'm sat in Honk Kong. Globalisation in motion. That plus trying to move the Septic with the Japanese wife back to Tokyo with Merrill or Nomura, I moved him down here in 2008 when I was still in Japan, he took a bullet a couple of weeks ago.  KOS, you don't need a genius developer do you? this bloke's good, captained the US chess team in the early 80's, hands the Scotsman his head when they play...

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Nope. I got enough Chess bores with Slinger, fucker brings a portable set with him to the pub..

Good luck mate! Never easy working for the French or the Scots. Insh'Allah!

albert herbert hawkins wrote:

In the man cave trying to move an Indian lad who's based in Australia but seconded to the Philippines to a job in Delhi for a Scottish hiring manager in Japan at a French bank. I'm sat in Honk Kong. Globalisation in motion. That plus trying to move the Septic with the Japanese wife back to Tokyo with Merrill or Nomura, I moved him down here in 2008 when I was still in Japan, he took a bullet a couple of weeks ago.  KOS, you don't need a genius developer do you? this bloke's good, captained the US chess team in the early 80's, hands the Scotsman his head when they play...

Probably leaving Australia because Anastasia, russian grand master has just moved there from St Pete. Probably whupping his ass everytime. She's only 30. And you would. Worked with her in Trier.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Back in Alicante, sat in lounge with terrace doors wide open and sun streaming in 'working from home'. What a bitch.

In a church at a wedding where the bastard son of Les Dawson is making a right row on the organ.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Djpekingman wrote:

Back in Alicante, sat in lounge with terrace doors wide open and sun streaming in 'working from home'. What a bitch.

Better shut em, Ebola cometh.

enough before I post any more shite. Bed,

placidcasual wrote:

On the train off to Manc, taking the wife to Corrie tour for her birthday. She is one lucky lady!!

Did it a couple of weeks ago, had a good time.
As you go in to Wardrobe, the guide starts going through the clothes,
"These are Roy Cropper's we buy his mostly from charity shops"
"These are Rita's mostly bought from M&S" etc etc
"These clothes belonged to Michelle Keegan who has recently left the show"
There was a small pause of respect for dear dead Tina only broken by a creepy looking bloke who said
" Can I smell 'em"
Bless him? he only said what we were all thinking
I tried to look disgusted but it's difficult when you're pissing yourself laughing.
Had photo in front of Rovers, no Scum or Citeh about, not claiming a result but I was there .
Na na nah nah wa wah wah waaaaah.

Just going down the Marina for the start of the Volvo Ocean Race. Big thing apparently.

The indian lad is mobile due to his wife wanting a return to India. The septic is a brain on legs but very user friendly.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

That's it, I'm buying a fucking car! Taxi driver today was supposed to wait for us whilst we did a weekly shop, they have a waiting area and leave the meter running. Cunt came in the supermarket after 10 minutes, saying he has to finish his shift, we'd only got half the shop done and he was insistent. Told him to fuck off an all. Couldn't get our red-snapper gutted, so we'll be doing that ourselves if we're to have any tea tonight. Worst taxi drivers I've seen in a long while, straight off the streets of Lahore, asking you which way you want to go, when you pick the quickest, they take the other route. Cunts the lot of them. Strictly Uber for me until I get a motor..

try boxing one off, There's got to be a retainer thing going on out there.

Bixteco Tower, Saigon. On my own. Waiting for this new lad to post on the HK thread...

Loose Lips wrote:

Bixteco Tower, Saigon. On my own. Waiting for this new lad to post on the HK thread...

HCMC mate, Saigon, Chuck Norris nearby? big_smile

Well that was a fucking anti climax. 7 yachts sponsored by various insurance companies pottering about and loads of other boats floating about with some dodgy spanish navy boat and a toot, the yachts fucked off, nobody really noticed and that was it. Everybody slowly fucked off. Super. Volvo I suppose. Very boring.

Last edited by Djpekingman (Sun 12 Oct 2014 11:56 am)

Watching the York marathon waiting for my wife to run past.

Hope I didn't miss her whilst I was typing this !!

king of the slums wrote:
Loose Lips wrote:

HCMC mate, Saigon, Chuck Norris nearby? big_smile

I hope so. General Trau got me on lock down. Room 127, Continental.

Graham Greene eat your heart out.

Sat at the kitchen table, contemplating running 10 miles later on today, looking at a pile of washing up, drinking coffee, listening to Serge.

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

Sat at the kitchen table, contemplating running 10 miles later on today, looking at a pile of washing up, drinking coffee, listening to Serge.

Almost the same.

I'm sat at the kitchen table listening to belle and Sebastian. Three albums back to back, currently on Arab strap. We've had a full cooked breakfast. Everything Is washed up, done some washing and.that's hanging out. Could stay here all day quite happily

But I'm off to the gym at 2 for an hour. Then shower then leeds for some teatime drinks followed by the tea street band for a Sunday rave. Handing one of my last cockpit tickets over at oportos

Outside a pub drinking beer eating jalepeno crisps in the sunshine in a tshirt. Lovely day.

Just had Scallops in a citrus ratatouille, followed by wagyu beef in a mustard reduction, followed by chocolate teardrop with blood reduction, washed down with a bottle of Cardinal Mendoza Crianza and a Cardinal Medoza Vintage brandy & a cortado.  105 euros for two. Fan bloody tastic.

LABIA tongue