Topic: Hip Priest and Kamerads - Brew Wharf Pub

To Borough Market, yet another gentrified, Jay Rayner'd area of now middle class London to catch up with Mr Zeitgeist and his latest mishaps/blag. Sans Robocops and Nylonista's on  what passess for a sultry afternoon in autumnal Northern Europe (overcast, but nice).
Nice patio, decent beer (Meantime, can recommend the London Pale Ale on draught), but a bit pricey. Decent company, soon be like pension day in the Compton.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Re: Hip Priest and Kamerads - Brew Wharf Pub

worth every penny

listen up at the back

I do hope that your innovative cap worked on that bottle you wandered off with. All very Terry Thomas on a rendezvous.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

gore wrote:

I do hope that your innovative cap worked on that bottle you wandered off with. All very Terry Thomas on a rendezvous.

Thought you'd packed the sauce in?

Wagon?..fallen off?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I am weak OY. I have a drink on a Friday and a glass or two with food at the weekend.

Life's too fucking dull otherwise.

gore wrote:

I am weak OY. I have a drink on a Friday and a glass or two with food at the weekend.

Life's too fucking dull otherwise.

...and so say all of us!
My problem is I like a swill but my body (or more accurately,my head) doesn't.

Same as...every Friday night with her indoors by way of chilling out after the working week and a few glasses with the meal on Saturday/Sunday evenings.

That's about as exciting as it gets these days.

Beats X factor I suppose!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"