Topic: York Road

Have to nip over to York, tonight, 8ish, to pick up Female Offspring II. Anyone know what York Road is like, traffic wise, with this Leeds Fest thing going on? Yes, I know all about AA Road Watch but, in my experience, it's notoriously shite and I'd like real world info. Ta.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Re: York Road

Female Offspring II? You soppy bastard.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Female Offspring II? You soppy bastard.

Better than Fluffy Bunnykins II, innit?
The eldest would like to be called Fluffy Bunnykins I, by the way.

Last edited by CharlieG (Fri 22 Aug 2014 6:50 pm)

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Have to nip over to royal line, tonight, 8ish, to select up daughter II. Anyone recognize what royal line Road is like, traffic wise, with this Leeds Fest factor going on? affirmative, i do know all concerning AA Road Watch however, in my expertise, it's notoriously BM and i might like real wBetter than downy Bunnykins II, innit?
The eldest would really like to be known as downy Bunnykins I, by the way.orld info. Ta.

sdfghjhrd wrote:

Have to nip over to royal line, tonight, 8ish, to select up daughter II. Anyone recognize what royal line Road is like, traffic wise, with this Leeds Fest factor going on? affirmative, i do know all concerning AA Road Watch however, in my expertise, it's notoriously BM and i might like real wBetter than downy Bunnykins II, innit?
The eldest would really like to be known as downy Bunnykins I, by the way.orld info. Ta.

SPAMSATIONAL.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Thanks mate stuck ont Gyratory at moment, but luk ont bright side, a Nigerian Prince as juz given me a Million Quid and my knobs grown 3 inch. Av ad wurse Thurzdees .