Topic: Online Betting

I don't usually bet but saw an offer for Liverpool to win tonight at 6-1 max bet £5 with Corals as a new customer.

Pile into Bournemouth at whatever odds you can as I am shit at betting and fully expect to watch them turn over the now 2-0 deficit

Re: Online Betting

Won, my online betting career is over.

Now lump it all on a treble at the weekend.

Site stalwart.

A treble, like what?

Don't no where to start.

Got me free £30 back straight away. I'm going to try to log onto the sure things as a new customer of betting sites or double bets with it as i'm fucking skint.

Any advice gratefully received

If you're skint don't try and bet yourself out of it, it'll only go one way.

Site stalwart.

Old Man wrote:

A treble, like what?

Don't no where to start.

Got me free £30 back straight away. I'm going to try to log onto the sure things as a new customer of betting sites or double bets with it as i'm fucking skint.

Any advice gratefully received

Go to Costco, buy 200 pies, warm them up, put them in a large warm bag, drive to your nearest footy ground and sell them at a 1 pound margin each. I reckon you could sell the lot in an hour before kick off.

Probably bored you with this before. My mate used to live at the back of Brentford's ground and his missues used to sell home made pies from his front garden, made an extra couple of hundred quid each home match. (was a maths teacher by day)

200 quid x 23 homes matches = 4,600 net

Kerching!

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'