Topic: Advice on Leeds needed

Going on a stag do tonight, going go-karting first in Leeds (Pole Position), then into town.

Due to being busy with work and family commitments recently I've not really taken much notice as to where we were going to go. It's my wifes nephews stag do, he's in his 20's and so are his dozen or so mates who are going. His dad, his uncle and me are slightly older and tagging along to keep them out of trouble big_smile big_smile

Anyway, I sent him a message this morning to ask where we were going after the karting. It seems that they haven't really thought about it, and don't seem to think there will be a problem with getting in places. I've not been out in Leeds for a few years and suspect we may struggle with a group of approx 20 blokes.

Any advice on where we should be heading for a good night would be appreciated.

Last edited by Bielsa’s Bucket (Sat 28 Mar 2015 12:51 pm)

Re: Advice on Leeds needed

Top end is getting good.  Sandinista, Reliance Bar, Wrens, Belgrave Husic Hall, Mojo,  Brotherhood.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Belgrave and Wrens are right enough

"We are The Fall"

Reliance, Sandanista and Mojo, for me.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Sandinista and Mojo are right enough. But it's not your do, he's twenty and I reckon he'll probably have his spots sorted already. Bound to have at least one anoying fuck of a mate who wants to take charge anyway. I reckon your job is to have a few then get the uncle and the dad out of the way so they can have some fun. Repair to Whitelocks by 8.

Took your advice Cuts and just went with the flow. Big mistake.  Shooters Sports bar and Tiger Tiger.  sad

Go Karting was ace smile

Best advice I can give anyone is never listen to a word I say.

I meant to post that yesterday.