Topic: Weller

Bloody hell.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Re: Weller

Fuck me that is horrible. The cunt'll be wearing leopardprint spandex next.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

God awful

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

Best thing he's done in years!

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Probably the last bloke left in England who thinks smoking is cool.

The song sounds like Howling Wolf.

I'll still go see him though. That and Primal Scream probably be my lot for the year unless I can't unload these Sting tickets. Fucking Yanks wising up, can't even dump Sting tickets for a venue sub 2,500 capacity.

King of The Touts.

Just bought a couple of tickets in the guise of a Valentines present to see him in November. well why not eh.

Last edited by heyho (Fri 13 Feb 2015 5:02 pm)

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Looks a bit like that former TOTP presenter who fell out of favour not long after his death.

Started listening to Heavy Soul again. Top stuff.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p480x480/10351818_10152886795740824_8285217753508503769_n.jpg?oh=bcbac3fe6a0f2d00f1149cc327b69b70&oe=561ADE97

Driving home from work today I got a phone call from a number I didn't know. Could hear a load of noise in the background and a fellas voice asking if I was in London. The voice sounded familiar and I was thinking who the fuck is it but didn't wanna offend and ask the question. This lads rabbiting on and kept asking if I was in London.  I asked if he had the right number so he said hold on I'll put someone else on. Another lad talking like he knew me so playing along and making out I knew who it was and asking why they were in London looking for me.  He said because wellers on next and then the who. You must be in fuckin London surely.

Turns out it was two old mates I've not seen for over 20 years. They'd tracked my number down off friends of friends.

Made my day