Topic: Ted

Mark Wahlberg in a buddy movie with  his cocaine snorting Teddy bear. It's hilarious.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Re: Ted

http://www.onemickjones.com/forum/viewt … p?id=20393

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Apologies, I did do a search but got umpty nine references to our friend in Toronto

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

albert herbert hawkins wrote:

Apologies, I did do a search but got umpty nine references to our friend in Toronto

Top tip pop pickers, use the advanced search function, you can specify poster/name/title/sub-forum etc to search on

I bet your house is dead tidy.

I feel vindicated.

Said that to the Missus,

''Do you know where the kids umbrella's are, I can't find them''
''Have you tried advanced search? you can specify child name/weather/sub-garment''

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

See Ted 1. A laugh out loud fertility clinic one liner aside, it's shite.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

not seen it but rested my pint on a ted2 beermat several times today.

I have never ever rested a beer on a film related beer mat before I don't think.

there is also a bar runner in the tap room. it was in between a saltaire brewery runner and a Guinness one.

under the wet elbow of a bearded boring scruffy cunt

I meant for the new one Ted 2, see Ted 1. It's probably funny if you are a stoner, for the rest of us 106 minutes of hell.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

scootay wrote:

I have never ever rested a beer on a film related beer mat before I don't think.

Everyday's a new journey