Topic: Healthy Pizza

Today I made a home made pizza using coconut flour for the base, it was completely shit. Somethings in life should not be fucked about with.

Re: Healthy Pizza

Bought some coconut oil to cook with as it's supposed to be healthier. The sickly smell ruins the food, I don't want my salmon to smell like a Bounty bar. Rapeseed all the way.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Just drink the coconut oil .... tablespoon a day

Take off hosers ...

placidcasual wrote:

Today I made a home made pizza using coconut flour for the base, it was completely shit. Somethings in life should not be fucked about with.

Like ovens. Not a good idea for a bloke to fuck about with  an oven.

https://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/caul … pizza.html

Quite a few people who use the gym I go to swear by these

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Homemade dough, passata with grated garlic mixed in, mozzarella - 8 minutes in the oven. Pretty healthy

Take off hosers ...

Homemade dough, passata with grated garlic mixed in, mozzarella - 8 minutes in the oven. Pretty healthy

Take off hosers ...

One of my mates has bought a load of reclaimed fire bricks and built himself an outdoor pizza oven. Its pretty cheap from this place called intocast in Sheffield but I cant bring myself to do it, its just too jamie oliver nouveau wankerish. I love making homemade pizzas though.

Lad at work bought himself a proper commercial pizza  oven frm someone in Italy , paid about 900 euros all in for it. It makes ace pizza's and he's now started experimenting doing smokies/roasts etc in it.

placidcasual wrote:

One of my mates has bought a load of reclaimed fire bricks and built himself an outdoor pizza oven. Its pretty cheap from this place called intocast in Sheffield but I cant bring myself to do it, its just too jamie oliver nouveau wankerish. I love making homemade pizzas though.

So do I but I don't fancy making them in the rain which we would have to in this country.  10 months of no use you would have to send the cat in first to clear out any nesting animals before you fired it up.......unless you like mouse and shit pizza.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Get a steel one that you can wang in the shed when done with.  £170.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/La-Hacienda-S … SwP~tW3Wie

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/IRsAAOSwP~tW3Wie/s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Tue 09 Aug 2016 2:41 pm)

"Healthy pizza" is an oxymoron, unfortunately. Mouthwatering dollops of pure fat and starch. Now where's that phone-in menu?

Last edited by pipoldchap (Wed 10 Aug 2016 2:23 pm)

I ring up dial a pizza
I ring up dial a pizza
I ring up dial a pizza and say that's not how I would spell Hawaiian

pipoldchap wrote:

"Healthy pizza" is an oxymoron, unfortunately. Mouthwatering dollops of pure fat and starch. Now where's that phone-in menu?

Is it really that unhealthy though?  I'm not talking about those awful Dominos things that are so full of fay it's mind boggling.  But a nice thin base, good tomato sauce, Serrano perhaps, thinly sliced mushrooms, sprinkling of mozzy and a pile of rocket on top?  Sounds pretty healthy to me.