Topic: Judges Lodging - York

Spent a few good nights chatting to scruffy student types a few years ago, liked the dark and musty feel to the place.

Now after a refit you are most likely to bump into middle aged men with the jeans and blazer look. Plenty of real ales on tap, but wont be going back in a hurry.

Re: Judges Lodging - York

Sunset & Vine wrote:

Spent a few good nights chatting to scruffy student types a few years ago, liked the dark and musty feel to the place.

Now after a refit you are most likely to bump into middle aged men with the jeans and blazer look. Plenty of real ales on tap, but wont be going back in a hurry.

AHH?

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Ha. Sounds like a good call based on internet profiling.

If it's good enough for Google. We should start OMJ internet profiling. Sweeping generalisations and one off deviances. We should be pretty good at it.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Not been in for years, used to be a great boozer.

Site stalwart.

Djpekingman wrote:
Sunset & Vine wrote:

AHH?

Thats funny, he will have something to say about that for sure! Every time I meet him he is in baggy t-shirt and cargo shorts and flip-flops..

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

I'm in said attire as I type. I maybe about to get a proper job though as opposed to doing a bit of freelance recruiting which means I'll have to start shaving on a daily basis and donning a whistle. The only upside is I have a few Jermyn street shirts that have yet to be deployed in anger which will   help salve the pain.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Was in there once when this enormous creature I was flirting with asked if I liked dirty sex, widened her eyes and smiled. I nodded back secretly shitting myself. Said I needed a piss, said, 'You just wait there' and cheekily touched the end of her nose. Then I sneaked out and ran like fuck.

Often think about her.

Site stalwart.