Topic: Hilary Benn

The cunt. Crawling up Briggate this morning with a rucksack on his back. The cunt.

"We are The Fall"

Re: Hilary Benn

Didn't a former OMJ'er work for him.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

He's an odious fuck monkey that bloke - thoroughly vile.

Aim Low and miss...

Call me naive but what's so odious and cunty about the fella? That he challenged Corbyn?

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Not do much that he challenged Corbyn, nor even the fact that he voted for bombing Syria, but the grandstanding "look at me, aren't I a top Parliamentarian, like my old man" speech, that he issued at the time.

Made a proper tool of himself.

"We are The Fall"

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:

Not do much that he challenged Corbyn, nor even the fact that he voted for bombing Syria, but the grandstanding "look at me, aren't I a top Parliamentarian, like my old man" speech, that he issued at the time.

Made a proper tool of himself.

It was all very earnest. And full of dodgy historical analogies and empty rhetoric. It boiled down to 'drop more bombs without a thought for the consequences'.
And his orchestrating of resignations, including the publicity stunt that was his own, was a complete c***'s trick and set in train events that nearly tore the party in half.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...