Topic: Stumbed Upon This, Good Read

Nice collection apparatus; http://famouslastwordsrecords.com/coffe … -airwaves/

Re: Stumbed Upon This, Good Read

Good read that, cheers. Great line about "guilty pleasures" and just liking what you like. Some record collection he's got.

My first experiences of getting into music were playing all my mums 50s rock and roll records. She was well into Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochrane, Everly brothers, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis etc. When I was 8 or 9 I absolutely loved it. Good foundation for enjoying music I think. Then I started listening to my brothers Jam records on the sly cos he said I wasn't allowed to like them cos I was a "rocker".

Lammar was good on The Word for pulling people up when they were talking shit. Seems a decent lad.

fuzzy dunlop wrote:

Good read that, cheers. Great line about "guilty pleasures" and just liking what you like. Some record collection he's got.

My first experiences of getting into music were playing all my mums 50s rock and roll records. She was well into Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochrane, Everly brothers, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis etc. When I was 8 or 9 I absolutely loved it. Good foundation for enjoying music I think. Then I started listening to my brothers Jam records on the sly cos he said I wasn't allowed to like them cos I was a "rocker".

Lammar was good on The Word for pulling people up when they were talking shit. Seems a decent lad.

I was just thinking about this the other day, about when the guitarist from L7 got her growler out. A proper rock n roll one at that. Unkempt.

Last edited by Misura (Wed 01 Mar 2017 12:28 pm)

Opinion. Size. Age. Shape. Colour. Origin. Material. Purpose. Noun.

Misura wrote:
fuzzy dunlop wrote:

I was just thinking about this the other day, about when the guitarist from L7 got her growler out. A proper rock n roll one at that. Unkempt.

Didn't she once remove a tampon and throw it into the audience at a festival?

Or another urban myth?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

She did, it's on youtube I think. I wouldn't bother though if you're about to eat.

Copied and pasted on most dying forums.

So true about the 70s being full of teds and rockabillies (down in the south east, at least). We used to waterbomb them off the multi-storey car par and then run like bollocks.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Misura wrote:

I remember that. Like Sue Boyles head. Magnificent fanny.