Re: Cellino

Djpekingman wrote:
Harvest wrote:

That'll go down well.

Dream team of him and Giggs. Start stocking the molotovs.

Baconface's ultimate insult - us as their feeder club. Charming.

Last edited by CharlieG (Tue 24 May 2016 1:27 pm)

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Djpekingman wrote:
Harvest wrote:

That'll go down well.

Dream team of him and Giggs. Start stocking the molotovs.

The back-channels in football must be ''LUFC, KEEP THE FUCK AWAY, REPEAT, KEEP. THE FUCK. AWAY'' What chance do we have? I really think we are fucked. I am praying that the football league can find more dirt on him so he can be permanently banned and he has to fire sale us to a consortium of rhubarb farmers from Lofthouse.

Last edited by Mitaman (Wed 25 May 2016 1:49 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Fuckedness confirmed. Turned down by Clarke. We're fucking ace us. Jesus.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Djpekingman wrote:

Fuckedness confirmed. Turned down by Clarke. We're fucking ace us. Jesus.

As embarrassing as it's becoming,can you blame anyone for not wanting to work for this fruitcake?

I genuinely hope Evans fucks him off now.

We could always re-employ one of the previous 5 he's given the bullet to,given that their all still probably on the payroll.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36398215

McD is free..........

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36398215

McD is free..........

Nice fella.  Shit manager.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

This is bizarre - I thought the idea was to get rid of these cunts?

http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/yor … ited-board

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

There is only one reason he has been appointed, and that is the buy-back and development of Elland Road/ surrounding area.

Last edited by Mitaman (Tue 31 May 2016 3:40 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Oh dear.

Copied and pasted on most dying forums.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09 … ase-rules/

shit storm ahoy....strange how Tommy Wright was last week linked with us as an assistant coach... and hasselbaink....

All roads point  to Leeds!

So if you buy 20 percent of a company you can claim 20 percent of monies paid out as dividends.  I fail to see how this could be made illegal without making company ownership itself illegal.   If the company is trading responsibly then there is nothing illegal in sharing profit with the share owners.  That's why companies exist.

I think the Telegraph are scraping the barrel for stuff.

Agree with Space - I don't see this as being anything other than Cellino shouting and swearing a lot

The sub-text,  for me at least,  though is what we already knew - he's in it to make money,  to get profits,  to fill his back poocher NOT to build a club that he and we can be proud of

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Agree with Space - I don't see this as being anything other than Cellino shouting and swearing a lot

The sub-text,  for me at least,  though is what we already knew - he's in it to make money,  to get profits,  to fill his back poocher NOT to build a club that he and we can be proud of

Spot on

Bloke at kids footy yesterday, what about your dodgy owner then. I just snorted with ambivalent derision. Like Cellino's latest magnus pikeesque candid camera rantings actualy mean fuck all to any Leeds fan.

Banned for 18 months over McCormack transfer.

Possibly the best news yet if he keeps his mouth shut.

Confirmed by the FA this evening. Both MC and the agent banned.

Yesterday was a Daily Mail scoop. Suspect the FA leaked that deliberately to see if Cellino would bite and sure enough he did, putting out an official response on the club's site to an unconfirmed tabloid piece. The fucking mars bar. Giving the FA the chance to waive it under their lawyers nose today 'there you go, there's the evidence, he's defo going to appeal, are you certain this will stand up in court?'. Puts a bit more pressure on the lawyers to hold their line and make it more difficult for them to back slide on their advice when the case comes up.  Well that's my cynical take.         

The other bad news for Cellino is how long it has taken to reach this stage. A sign the FA and their legal team have really covered every possible angle on this one and gathered their evidence meticulously.  And don't think this will prevent him from selling the club, that will be permitted.

Bye bye Cellino.

I'm no fan of the powder monkey but I note Arsenal got off scot free for a similar deal. Expect Cellino to throw that at the FA and call it a witch hunt...

snake hips

And how's this agent going to engineer McCormick's next move if he's on a 9 month ban? big_smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Fri 09 Dec 2016 4:48 pm)

snake hips

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38776771
Does this mean that the mad cunt will be sticking his oar in when we least need him to?

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Don't think he's too involved tbh.   Jansson would not have got a 4 year deal if he was.

Its irrelevant, Radz has been running us since May.

Statement.
On 3 February 2017, Massimo Cellino’s 18-month suspension for breaching The FA’s Football Agent Regulations was reduced to 12 months following a successful appeal. The Leeds United owner also had his £250,000 fine reduced to £100,000.

The sanctions imposed by an FA Appeal Board against co-owner Mr. Cellino have now been stayed pending the outcome of a legal challenge brought by Mr. Cellino in arbitration pursuant to FA Rule K.

Mr. Cellino alleges the decision of the FA Appeal Board was irrational, procedurally unfair, and that there was apparent bias.  All other aspects of the arbitration shall remain confidential until such time as a decision has been made. Once a decision has been reached by the Tribunal it will be published.

Think they should come back and raise it back up to 18-months. The sooner we get rid of him the better. Cellino = Trump, both mentally unstable.