Topic: Bristol City (H)

Lets hope we can stop the rot.

1-0 Leeds, (88min. in off Wood's shin)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Re: Bristol City (H)

Green
Ayling
Bartley
Jansson
Beradi
Doukara
Sacko
Vieiera
Okane
Hernandez
Wood

Leeds 2 - Bristol 0

Normal service resumed.

Any streams ?

To stand aside is to take sides.

white dragon wrote:

Any streams ?

Audio only: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/k-s-sports

Other games going against us at the moment. Need to funking score....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

white dragon wrote:

Any streams ?

Never any when chumpians league is on

1-0 la

Wood. Anyone there?

Na, we're all watching PSG tear barca a new one

Shame. 2-0.

Hernandez.

4 0 PSG

Why does every other fucker keep winning?  Twats

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Norwich and Derby didn't and they are the 2 most likely to challenge us for that 6th spot.

All about the result tonight for us,happy with that.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

old yeadonian wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Norwich and Derby didn't and they are the 2 most likely to challenge us for that 6th spot.

Yep.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Too tired to post. Thought we just edged it but could have easily been a draw, Green kept us in it.

What people? People like you?

Harvest wrote:

Too tired to post. Thought we just edged it but could have easily been a draw, Green kept us in it.

That's more like it.....fuck this having 71% possession and losing 2 nil nonsense!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Lot more purpose going forward. Okane wasteful with the ball. Green man of match but didnt ever really look like getting beat. Created a lot. Hernandez is a touch of class.

old yeadonian wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

I was thinking more of the quest to climb up to 2nd (ha ha ha)  than dropping to 7th.  Pipe Dream m I know but I want to get above Dog Buggerers and Reading.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Norwich look most dangerous to me, they are putting a decent run together after a terrible two months at the end of last year.

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/no … 17/results

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Everyone around us having a game in hand and in the case of Brighton they've got 2 games, is worrying me most.

Agree, Norwich look a threat to the pack as do Barnsley.

Let's face it we have to win against Wendys in two weeks, gain at least a point at Brighton and Newcastle the following month, do Norwich and do what we've been doing with the mid-table teams, cheeky  1 or 2 goal difference wins..

We should get out for the Wendys match Mitaman - got some Wendys interested obviously, could be a laugh...

snake hips

king of the slums wrote:

Everyone around us having a game in hand and in the case of Brighton they've got 2 games, is worrying me most.

Agree, Norwich look a threat to the pack as do Barnsley.

Let's face it we have to win against Wendys in two weeks, gain at least a point at Brighton and Newcastle the following month, do Norwich and do what we've been doing with the mid-table teams, cheeky  1 or 2 goal difference wins..

We should get out for the Wendys match Mitaman - got some Wendys interested obviously, could be a laugh...

I am out that night anyway, so it may be on the cards. Tokyo Whites running and battlin' with the Tokyo Wendies down Roppongi dori...Hobgoblin gets a beer mat knocked off the table..Riotous stuff.

Derby looked a threat a few weeks back. Just got to worry about winning our own games. What will be will be. First time in ages we have a team (if fully fit) that I wouldn't be anxious about in the play offs. What worries me a bit is how we didn't seem to be able to work out Cardiff. Almost anyone who's seen a Warnock team could have guessed how they'd play yet we didn't seem to know what to do.

Cuts wrote:

Derby looked a threat a few weeks back. Just got to worry about winning our own games. What will be will be. First time in ages we have a team (if fully fit) that I wouldn't be anxious about in the play offs. What worries me a bit is how we didn't seem to be able to work out Cardiff. Almost anyone who's seen a Warnock team could have guessed how they'd play yet we didn't seem to know what to do.

We have all played in games like that. Shitloads of possession and you simply can't figure a way through it. Its the way it goes sometimes I think. In addition, we seem light on cover if Wood or Jansson are out of the team. If either are injured (or suspended) towards the end of the season, one wonders of we have got the depth in the squad.

Every game I ever played was like that but I'm shit at football.