Topic: Cleveland Steamer

Currently decorating and stripping the wallpaper is taking ages. The mrs suggested that we buy a steamer. Time is money and all that. I told her that 'Cleveland' is the best make for steamers and that she should check the internet to see if we can buy one locally and I'll pick it up in the morning.

She's not impressed after googling it and just called me a child. Made me sen laugh anyway.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

Good work.

What people? People like you?

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

fuzzy dunlop wrote:

Currently decorating and stripping the wallpaper is taking ages. The mrs suggested that we buy a steamer. Time is money and all that. I told her that 'Cleveland' is the best make for steamers and that she should check the internet to see if we can buy one locally and I'll pick it up in the morning.

She's not impressed after googling it and just called me a child. Made me sen laugh anyway.

I think you're fucking acemons. big_smile

Pick up the heaviest thing you can and carry it.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

big_smile

Giggling to myself in the office imagining her face when Google worked it's magic

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

Class. Had to google it myself, live and learn. Do people actually partake in such activities. Not sure how you would turn the conversation round to suggesting this would be something that you are your missus could try.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

I'm sticking to the one I bought from Argos, as it were....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

Ha ha. Nice one.. chuckling away to myself.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

It's because of this post that I was afraid to look up "dab" earlier today.  You've left me with post-traumatic-google-disorder

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

smile Sorry Dave. I had a touch of that when I first joined this site following the Icedocking shitstorm. Then the Nullo fiasco almost finished me off.

Her expressions at the weekend were brilliant though. Like a speeded up 5 stages of grief. Denial and anger were high points then finally the resigned acceptance that she lives with a childish tit.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

fuzzy dunlop wrote:

smile Sorry Dave. I had a touch of that when I first joined this site following the Icedocking shitstorm. Then the Nullo fiasco almost finished me off.

Her expressions at the weekend were brilliant though. Like a speeded up 5 stages of grief. Denial and anger were high points then finally the resigned acceptance that she lives with a childish tit.

Are we married to the same woman?  Feels that way.  Are we ALL married to the same woman.....

For some reason my wife doesn't get my 'brilliant' sense of humour

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
fuzzy dunlop wrote:

smile Sorry Dave. I had a touch of that when I first joined this site following the Icedocking shitstorm. Then the Nullo fiasco almost finished me off.

Her expressions at the weekend were brilliant though. Like a speeded up 5 stages of grief. Denial and anger were high points then finally the resigned acceptance that she lives with a childish tit.

Are we married to the same woman?  Feels that way.  Are we ALL married to the same woman.....

For some reason my wife doesn't get my 'brilliant' sense of humour

My best jape on the missus was about 20 years ago.  She was standing next to the sink in the kitchen and lit a cigarette.  I shouted to her that her hair was on fire and she let me hold her head under a cold tap for a good 20 seconds.  All bullshit of course.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Even while she was beating the shit out of me.

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

They call that waterboarding now.

What people? People like you?

Share

Re: Cleveland Steamer

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

  Are we ALL married to the same woman.....

I'd guess there is an awful lot of overlap. Particularly when it comes to daily survival games like 'nag avoidance' and riding the PMT   white water rapids.

That's inspired Dave big_smile

Share