Re: Cunts thread?

What? No tattoos, artisan burgers or craft beer? That can’t be right. At least it seems to have a "pop-up" stable.

Expanding Man's barman at his local

Tasteless c*nt

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

He's probably on this thread, somewhere but Trevor Sinclair?
Ipswich CITY, ffs!
One of the highest order.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Paul Nuttall, big fibbing cunt.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Paul Nuttall, big fibbing cunt.

He,s Jed from stoke , so naughty and forty

Last edited by hendersonjones (Sun 12 Feb 2017 8:50 am)

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

This bloke on the call

Full weight

I'm sure she's already in here somewhere, but no harm in an updated entry. Melanie Philips.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Mol wrote:

I'm sure she's already in here somewhere, but no harm in an updated entry. Melanie Philips.

big_smile

Ireland doesn't exist.......?

What a complete c*nt

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
Mol wrote:

big_smile

Ireland doesn't exist.......?

What a complete c*nt

Jesus wept … really???
She's obviously fucking unhinged
And now the rest of us level minded English get another twat lining us up for shite...
Thanks bunch you batty ole bitch.

Oof Marone!

I've been to Ireland.  I'm sure I didn't imagine it.  Dublin was exactly where the ferry company said it was going to be.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Train drivers who think they're airline pilots. "Should be arriving in central London at about 9.25am, weather is close to 12 degrees..." It's a fucking local commuter train from Penge.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

BBC sports personnel who insist that, "We're all across every game in today's Championship" 

You're not across anything, you cunts.  You have reporters present.

"We are The Fall"

fulmine wrote:

Train drivers who think they're airline pilots. "Should be arriving in central London at about 9.25am, weather is close to 12 degrees..." It's a fucking local commuter train from Penge.

I'd place a large bet they would not do it if there was not some tight shirt / brown shoe wearing cuntfish back at the office telling them to do it.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Tue 14 Mar 2017 12:12 pm)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Right wing meffs on social media who call other men "beta" as an insult, thereby implying that they themselves are alpha males. Fucking state of them its hilarious but yeah they are quite unequivocally chock full of the cunt factor.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
fulmine wrote:

I'd place a large bet they would not do it if there was not some tight shirt / brown shoe wearing cuntfish back at the office telling them to do it.

Oh no doubt, but it's also the delivery, the way they talk in that pilot way of "so... enjoy the rest of your journey..." and your standing there playing sardines with some pensions advisor and a ratty millennial snapchatting his testicles.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

fulmine wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
fulmine wrote:

Oh no doubt, but it's also the delivery, the way they talk in that pilot way of "so... enjoy the rest of your journey..." and your standing there playing sardines with some pensions advisor and a ratty millennial snapchatting his testicles.

H aha.  The commute in 15 words.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

What a load of c*nt

#goodluckandrew

Baseball cap wearing wanker driving a white Ford van with London-Midland Railway livery on the M42 between junction 1 and 2 southbound at 3:45pm, registration KT16 BCK who thinks undertaking and then cutting people up is acceptable.

You are a cunt, Sir.  Yes you.  Make eye contact you cretin.  You know what you did.

Cunt.

space wrote:

Baseball cap wearing wanker driving a white Ford van with London-Midland Railway livery on the M42 between junction 1 and 2 southbound at 3:45pm, registration KT16 BCK who thinks undertaking and then cutting people up is acceptable.

You are a cunt, Sir.  Yes you.  Make eye contact you cretin.  You know what you did.

Cunt.

report the prick

Everyone posting in the nouveaux beer thread having ignored the original thread for months

It's just a trendy pop up thread, it'll be gone in a few weeks.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

It'll those "craft beer" types, drinking out of jam jars.   Cunts.

It's the new 'in' thread - get over it grandad(s)

So just because 52% of posters want to leave the old beer thread then we all have to fuckin suffer.  It'll be the end of the world as we know it.  Thatcher's ghost will awaken and steal your childrens milk.   We'll have world war three.  All because you didn't want foreign beers coming over here into our beer thread just because they're cheaper.

You racist beer cunts.  You love trump.     etc.

space wrote:

So just because 52% of posters want to leave the old beer thread then we all have to fuckin suffer.  It'll be the end of the world as we know it.  Thatcher's ghost will awaken and steal your childrens milk.   We'll have world war three.  All because you didn't want foreign beers coming over here into our beer thread just because they're cheaper.

You racist beer cunts.  You love trump.     etc.

This forum is going down hill fast. It wasn't like this in the good old days was it? You could happily leave your sub forum open, without fear of cross posting. There is an established way of doing things here & people tasked with keeping the place tidy. One is being ignored by the other, as not to upset recent arrivals. They might accept cross posting where they come from, but we don't do it here. The elastic has gone, and it certainly hasn't enriched the forum. It's symptomatic of the insidious creep of political correctness, facilitated by the liberal minority and tolerated by the passive majority. Yer bastards. wink

Last edited by Misura (Thu 30 Mar 2017 11:15 am)

What is the difference between pop and rock n' roll? You might get fucked.