Topic: Gaming headphones

Anyone know of any decent affordable headphones with a mic for X-box one? Not my scene. Lad's birthday.

Copied and pasted on most dying forums.

Re: Gaming headphones

Bored of the top hat already? Kids.

They're so last century.

Cuts wrote:

Bored of the top hat already? Kids.

smile

My brother's son is big into all this and he got some Kingston HyperX things - not sure whether there's different types so apologies. 

Anyway,  he swears by them and a couple of his mates have since bought them on the strength of having a go on his

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

My lads headsets last about 3 months tops before either a speaker or the mic go.  I've stopped buying him expensive headsets now and instead by phone earbuds with mic for about 2 pound each.  I get them 5 at a time so I've got spares.

When I could be fucked I always got him the turtle beach ones.

He doesn't play loads so might have a look at those. Cheers.

Got our sprogs these, serm happy with them. 

Look at this on eBay  http://www.ebay.c … 1638912359

Cat chewed through last ones.

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Wed 15 Mar 2017 11:08 pm)

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

space wrote:

My lads headsets last about 3 months tops before either a speaker or the mic go.  I've stopped buying him expensive headsets now and instead by phone earbuds with mic for about 2 pound each.  I get them 5 at a time so I've got spares.

Went for the Turtle beach jobs, he's well pleased. Looks like he's on the drive through at KFC or trying to bring in a light aircraft.

Harvest wrote:
space wrote:

Went for the Turtle beach jobs, he's well pleased. Looks like he's on the drive through at KFC or trying to bring in a light aircraft.

Good choice

Better than the Turtle Head ones

They're shit

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Hello, if you are looking for new gaming headphones, I can share my experience. Recently made a small upgrade to PC, put SSD instead of HDD and changed two slots of old DDR3 to a new DDR4 of 8GB each. So, after the upgrade, there was extra money and I thought about the new headphones because my old ones were already worn out. In general, I googled and found some good options,  comparison,  I think you'll find something interesting, and if not - so there are lots of such selections on the Internet)

Last edited by AkselVolkov (Mon 12 Jun 2017 5:30 pm)