Re: What are you wearing today?

Bespoke suit by George Lilley, Leeds' finest 60's tailor. Navy 100% wool  barathea and mohair woven in West Yorks,  curved pockets, covered 3 buttons jacket. Custom made button down white shirt by the Tailor store.  Black chisel toe gibsons.
I feel damn good.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

If any of you are into bespoke stuff my mate Des Merrion makes a fine suit and his shirt man Canuck Alan makes a mean blouse.

http://www.desmerrion.com/

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Fiery jack wrote:

Bespoke suit by George Lilley, Leeds' finest 60's tailor. Navy 100% wool  barathea and mohair woven in West Yorks,  curved pockets, covered 3 buttons jacket. Custom made button down white shirt by the Tailor store.  Black chisel toe gibsons.
I feel damn good.

His an interesting cat! He's something to do with our local cricket club, he ended up having a pissed up punch up with the current Cricket Club chairman after a long hot day on the refreshment. Lad's a groundsman and one lad still plays.

Does all the Mod lads stuff doesn't he?

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Rick Owens jogging pants (not the saggy arse ones)  Margiela sweater, Vans x Undercover sneakers

Take off hosers ...

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nothing other than a dab of creed millesime behind both ears & a saucy grin.

Opinion. Size. Age. Shape. Colour. Origin. Material. Purpose. Noun.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

CK shreddies and an M&S dressing gown.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

space wrote:

CK shreddies and an M&S dressing gown.

Shreddies with a dressing gown???

As Ian Dury would say - what a waste!

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Works stuff, but i am hiding my crotch under the desk as i have just had bad dribbs after a piss!

I am just a common breed

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Toronto Ted wrote:

Rick Owens jogging pants (not the saggy arse ones)  Margiela sweater, Vans x Undercover sneakers

If you're sporting a top knot, then you've scored 'full house' at midlife crisis bingo! wink

Opinion. Size. Age. Shape. Colour. Origin. Material. Purpose. Noun.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

dont understand whats mid life crisis about a Margiela sweater, jogging pants or a pair of Vans .... whats a top knot ?

Mid life crisis is wearing shit you wore 35 years ago and reliving it wink

Take off hosers ...

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Tonight's outfit is - some old Howies selvedge jeans, a very old Berghaus hoody over a  Singletrack t-shirt. Slippers, as before. Listening to Migration by Bonobo, whilst drinking a rather fine Argentinean Malbec.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Patagonia snap T 501s Gap T shirt burgundy Tims.

Top knot - Luke Ayling.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

novesta cord pumps , dark blue levi 501,s , marc o polo sweatshirt

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

SL76s, Firetrap cargo shorts, Rohan shirt.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

t shirt, jeans, not sure of what make either of them are, just cheap jobs.

footwear will alternate between Scarpa hiking boots and some really old adidas trainers, not sure what model they are.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Although when i say really old Adidas trainers i mean they look old, i've worn them a lot and they are fucked. They aren't what you lot would call really old, just seven years or similar.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Cuts wrote:

Patagonia snap T 501s Gap T shirt burgundy Tims.

Top knot - Luke Ayling.

Aaahhhh... man bun. Don't think so somehow. Misura's confusing me with IT late of this parish.

Take off hosers ...

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

placidcasual wrote:
Fiery jack wrote:

Bespoke suit by George Lilley, Leeds' finest 60's tailor. Navy 100% wool  barathea and mohair woven in West Yorks,  curved pockets, covered 3 buttons jacket. Custom made button down white shirt by the Tailor store.  Black chisel toe gibsons.
I feel damn good.

His an interesting cat! He's something to do with our local cricket club, he ended up having a pissed up punch up with the current Cricket Club chairman after a long hot day on the refreshment. Lad's a groundsman and one lad still plays.

Does all the Mod lads stuff doesn't he?


Yeah, he can  get a bit arsey when you're asking for something left  field but you can talk him round usually. Good bloke and good value

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Reggie Perrin wrote:

If any of you are into bespoke stuff my mate Des Merrion makes a fine suit and his shirt man Canuck Alan makes a mean blouse.

http://www.desmerrion.com/

I'll have a wander up, sounds like a good un.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Fiery jack wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

If any of you are into bespoke stuff my mate Des Merrion makes a fine suit and his shirt man Canuck Alan makes a mean blouse.

http://www.desmerrion.com/

I'll have a wander up, sounds like a good un.

He ain't cheap.  Top man though.  Alan is away in Canada planting trees at moment.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

Reggie Perrin wrote:

He ain't cheap.  Top man though.  Alan is away in Canada planting trees at moment.

Understatement of the year

The price for my supreme bespoke suit starts at £30,000 for a 2 piece suit.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

CBIT wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

He ain't cheap.  Top man though.  Alan is away in Canada planting trees at moment.

Understatement of the year

The price for my supreme bespoke suit starts at £30,000 for a 2 piece suit.

Marketing gimmick.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

I bought some Dunlop, steel-toe capped trainers from Sports Direct for a forthcoming Joinery course at the local college. £27.99, if you're interested.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

An M&S lambswool zip up cardie.

Copied and pasted on most dying forums.

Share

Re: What are you wearing today?

No, you fuck off. It's cold.

Copied and pasted on most dying forums.

Share