Topic: Roses at Blackpool

Never watched it since for some reason. Often wonder what happened to that sweaty girl who turned and hugged me at the end of Ressurection. All the boxes upstairs were full, spotlights kept picking them out dancing. Great gig, makes me happy watching it. Young and daft and Leeds kicking off their championship season.

Site stalwart.

Re: Roses at Blackpool

Harvest wrote:

Never watched it since for some reason. Often wonder what happened to that sweaty girl who turned and hugged me at the end of Ressurection. All the boxes upstairs were full, spotlights kept picking them out dancing. Great gig, makes me happy watching it. Young and daft and Leeds kicking off their championship season.

Is this the winter gardens blackpool gig i went to this also , absolutely pissed having drank a bottle of bells whiskey before hand god knows why i haven't touched the stuff since ,went with biz and nidge the fridge who came on the spur of the moment think he got a ticket outside from a tout nidge lived for his weekends  ,  i remember the songs being played before the gig voodoo ray etc reckon i danced the whole way thru that gig , afterwards bumped into WH from east end park he was on the guest list and hanging around with D the lass from garforth , got home with only one kicker boot lost one somewhere between blackpool and leeds , thankfuck for cavendish travel in them days you'd never of got home .