Re: BBQ

CBIT wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Possibly last weekend of Barbecuing this weekend. I will be getting a leg of lamb butterflied by the butcher. Will trim all the fat and sinew off cut into sizeable but cookable pieces, marinade in romsemery, garlic, salt, pepper and a touch of chilli flakes for 24hrs.

Stick on the grill and cook to how you like it. Me a little pink. Take it off and slice, plate up and eat with pitta breads, home made chilli sauce, slaw and some cold beers.

I'm back up this weekend and at a loose end............

You'll be hanging from a loose end after an evening at our house with our lasses boring mates. I'll see you on town street and bring some lamb with me.

placidcasual wrote:
CBIT wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Possibly last weekend of Barbecuing this weekend. I will be getting a leg of lamb butterflied by the butcher. Will trim all the fat and sinew off cut into sizeable but cookable pieces, marinade in romsemery, garlic, salt, pepper and a touch of chilli flakes for 24hrs.

Stick on the grill and cook to how you like it. Me a little pink. Take it off and slice, plate up and eat with pitta breads, home made chilli sauce, slaw and some cold beers.

I'm back up this weekend and at a loose end............

You'll be hanging from a loose end after an evening at our house with our lasses boring mates. I'll see you on town street and bring some lamb with me.

Single teachers?

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

That's a yes but you're not coming.    lol

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Play some Eminem at your barbie, that'll loosen 'em up.

Lace their food with sennapods - that'll soon loosen 'em up.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

It's turning into a kids cricket team bbq with mums and dads. No single teachers present but happy to hook you up with some if you like men with bad breath and ill fitting suits.

Was joking pal, off to the Leeds West Indian carnival.

If you want to grill a barbeque for your party you can use best electric smoker for easy to utilize, I advise to use electric smoker for your convenience, you may try to visit this one bbqsmokerguide.com

catherinewass23 wrote:

If you want to grill a barbeque for your party you can use best electric smoker for easy to utilize, I advise to use electric smoker for your convenience, you may try to visit this one bbqsmokerguide.com

Yes Catherine, but do you smoke beef?

Red hot, got 2 kilos of halal lamb, loads of cheap booze, off for a barbie. Fuck the result.

Clocks forward, barbie season cometh!!

ive built a tempororary one with bricks (dry) and a £20 tray from argos its sound. Bit like Jemga if I lose a brick. Some bloke I know through work spent £1500 on a gren egg whatever that is.

Unfortunately, Mrs SSK doesn't allow barbeques any more.  I find this a bit churlish as I only gave her food poisoning twice.  On the second occasion, I had to take her to A&E as she was vomiting so violently.  The first words of the doctor were "Barbeque?"

I ate the same food and didn't feel a murmur.

"You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter"

Seldom Seen Kid wrote:

Unfortunately, Mrs SSK doesn't allow barbeques any more.  I find this a bit churlish as I only gave her food poisoning twice.  On the second occasion, I had to take her to A&E as she was vomiting so violently.  The first words of the doctor were "Barbeque?"

I ate the same food and didn't feel a murmur.

I think that's probably the bit that makes her most suspicious.  Have you been taking out insurance policies lately?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Judging by the lack of bread rolls in Asda and the smell of coal in the air, I'd guess it's BBQ season again.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

It's certainly espadrille and capped sleeve t shirt season round my manor. Lonsdale trainers if the espadrilles are in the wash.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

King ribs last night boiled for an hour in stock then smothered in sauce and finished off on the bbq.