Topic: Modern football

Bollocks isnt it ... 
Danny Drinkwater to Chelsea for 35M, insanity

Take off hosers ...

Re: Modern football

Yep. Obscene.

Site stalwart.

As obscene as Freddo's going up in price.

That deal and Oxlade-Chamberlain are both mental.

Neither can get in the England team.  Will Chelsea even play Drinkwater?

Fucking mental.

Oh - I also get confused as to how the clubs 'Arry manages seem to find loads of money on TDD.  That Jota for 6mil and the Brentford defender for a mil or what not.

We spent about 5 mil in total (Forest) and sold Assombalonga for 15...

Aim Low and miss...

As Blur would say  "Modern football is rubbish"

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Great album that

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

Great album that

*nods head*

flicks through iPod to put it on

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Don`t know about modern football, I still haven`t got over Steve Daley going from Wolves to Man City for 1.5 m in the late `70`s. Good old Peter Swales.

________________________________________________________________________________

Agents, innit.

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

This friday night's televised premier league game is bournemouth v brighton. That's not a proper football match, it's an argument you have with your missus about where to go for a long weekend.

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Toronto Ted wrote:

Great album that

It really really is.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

zicoslovechild wrote:

Don`t know about modern football, I still haven`t got over Steve Daley going from Wolves to Man City for 1.5 m in the late `70`s. Good old Peter Swales.

Didn't Kevin Reeves move for same about the same time?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Saying that, Koln fans are taking the piss in that there london at the moment.

Kick off been delayed till 9pm

Bonkers this.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Bonkers this.

Beautifully bonkers. They've now got 1/2 the stadium, whether they've jibbed in or bought off touts, and there's a good few thousand still outside.

There's a rumour that arsenal fan tv is going out in german post match. lol lol lol

A big Scheiße on modern football.

Site stalwart.

Set of Kuntz!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Das Beauts

Misura wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Bonkers this.

Beautifully bonkers. They've now got 1/2 the stadium, whether they've jibbed in or bought off touts, and there's a good few thousand still outside.

I agree, Arsenal fans crying about Koln fans being a bit loud and lairy and having a laugh. Oh the fucking irony ...
This thread started off as modern PL football and its fans are toss... and it is

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Fri 15 Sep 2017 1:05 am)

Take off hosers ...

Misura wrote:

This friday night's televised premier league game is bournemouth v brighton. That's not a proper football match, it's an argument you have with your missus about where to go for a long weekend.

big_smile

snake hips

Expanding Man wrote:

Das Beauts

big_smile big_smile big_smile

snake hips

Expanding Man wrote:

Das Beauts

Genius.

Seems hundreds,maybe more had joined the Arsenal membership scheme on line using details of friends of friends based over here.
Arsenal shirt sales seem to have soared dramatically over the last couple of weeks too!

All clever stuff I suppose.

I'd like to think I was that desperate to see a football match but in truth I'm really not these days.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"