Re: Ipswich Town (h)

zicoslovechild wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

Lassoga! Just need one from Saiz, now.....

Apparently he`s shit he is. lol


Who says?!

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Bums..... Need that second from Saiz, now.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Is Jansson injured?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Sat in the west stand directly behind the visitors dugout for this one,so if anyone has any kind words you'd like me to pass on to Mick McCarthy,feel free.
.

Tell him he look like Nookie bear, the gormless cunt.

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Scrap that, just lean over and show him this
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/1/16/SamEagle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120206211308

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

O.G. Boom!

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Are we riding our luck again?

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Not vintage. Does the business, though. Horrible Cardiff next.....

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

90Piesanhour wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

Lassoga! Just need one from Saiz, now.....

Apparently he`s shit he is. lol


Who says?!

It was all over the Transfer Rumour thread on here and people on Twitter, therefore it must be true.

He hadn`t kicked a ball for us at the time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Is Jansson injured?

No

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

fuzzy dunlop wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Sat in the west stand directly behind the visitors dugout for this one,so if anyone has any kind words you'd like me to pass on to Mick McCarthy,feel free.
.

Tell him he look like Nookie bear, the gormless cunt.

Wouldn`t want him at our place, but I quite like him.

I take it Terry C was with him

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Hard going that. Ipswich look like they'll be there it thereabouts. A grind at times but a great 3 points.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

zicoslovechild wrote:
fuzzy dunlop wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Sat in the west stand directly behind the visitors dugout for this one,so if anyone has any kind words you'd like me to pass on to Mick McCarthy,feel free.
.

Tell him he look like Nookie bear, the gormless cunt.

Wouldn`t want him at our place, but I quite like him.

I take it Terry C was with him

He was. Looks like he couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel.

Was a ground out result. Widewald's punch for their second goal was ridiculous.

Very impressed with Philips, Saiz and Ayling was immense. There striker McGoldrick was a handful.

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Enjoyable game but a bit tense towards the end.
We look really good going forward but fragile at the back.
Don't rate that keeper, he flaps about like an old mother hen and his distribution is chronic.
As stated above,his punch out for their second was pathetic.

Something odd going on with Jansson again it seems.
TC saying he was dropped whilst Jansson claiming he was pulled out by the medical staff.
Doesn't bode well this particularly as we look far stronger at the back when he plays.

Saiz really is something else,pure quality and you always feel somethings gonna happen when he has the ball.
Fair play to O'Kane too,a very understated player but he was everywhere today.

All in all a deserved 3 points against a decent team.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

90Piesanhour wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

Lassoga! Just need one from Saiz, now.....

Apparently he`s shit he is. lol


Who says?!

I think it was me. The bastard. There's still time for it to turn sour, everything always does you know. Eventually, everyone lets you down.

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Misura wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:

Apparently he`s shit he is. lol


Who says?!

I think it was me. The bastard. There's still time for it to turn sour, everything always does you know. Eventually, everyone lets you down.

I monitored him closely yesterday and he isn't too mobile to be honest.
He also should win far more in the air than he does seeing he's such a big unit.
I wouldn't say he's as good as Wood (yet) but he adds a good nuisance value to the attack and his positional sense is good.

Took his goal really well too.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Lesotto took his goal very well, proper striker. Reminded of Shearer, run through and hit hard and straight into the corner of the net. Andy Cole did the same for a time.

Edited to day, he could lose half a stone and be deadly.

Last edited by Mitaman (Mon 25 Sep 2017 1:23 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Any links to the highlights?

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

white dragon wrote:

I went to the 2nd replay fa cup , the first one at filbert street, 75ish . Tuesday night , I was still at school, couldn’t get home on the train after the game , got as far as new  street. Slept on the station until the first train about half five . Without googleing it I think it was 2-2 or 3-3 after extra time. Got beat next replay on the Thursday, again not sure odd goal of 3 or 5 .
Ipswich have brought some good players though in the old days . Not no more though , dick em tomorrow 3-0


Clive Woods screamer to win the replay. Devastated.

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

https://twitter.com/WALM0T33/status/911639141791780866

scootay wrote:

Any links to the highlights?

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

currieforengland wrote:

https://twitter.com/WALM0T33/status/911639141791780866

scootay wrote:

Any links to the highlights?

Thank you good sir

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Misura wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:
zicoslovechild wrote:

Apparently he`s shit he is. lol


Who says?!

I think it was me. The bastard. There's still time for it to turn sour, everything always does you know. Eventually, everyone lets you down.

No, I was referring to other Leeds fans in a tongue in cheek way, they appeared to have his number before he`d even played & not in a positive way.
Back in Germany now. Hopefully back for Tuesday night.

Last edited by zicoslovechild (Sun 24 Sep 2017 4:40 pm)

________________________________________________________________________________

Share

Re: Ipswich Town (h)

Just heard the post match interview. Is it me or does Thomas Christiansen sound a little like Major-General Erich von Klinkerhoffen of the 1980s TV series Allo Allo, or such a character? Or maybe a Bond villain?

Also, wonder why he left out Pontus? He made a point of saying he was fit, but decided to leave him out.

Last edited by Mitaman (Mon 25 Sep 2017 3:56 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Share